PDA

View Full Version : Bulls at Heat

Southside_Pacer
04-16-2006, 01:01 PM
There is absolutely nobody there at the start of this game. We think we have a late arriving crowd at Pacers games......

Jermaniac
04-16-2006, 01:20 PM
Go Heat

larry
04-16-2006, 01:36 PM
L.A. made showing up late cool. I perfer a hyped up playoff enviorment w/ scalpers yelling outside and then having the whole crowd going wild waiting for the lights to go out & the team to get announced. Ahh... MSA!
Only time I really got that vibe at Conseco was the Finals. Game 5 when we roasted the Lakers. Doug Collins said we just don't have that atmosphere on the 31 retirement. Gotta agree, I'm sad.

OnlyPacersLeft
04-16-2006, 03:38 PM
flippin heat just tanked it...
so much for the magic making the playoffs!

Kstat
04-16-2006, 03:39 PM
flippin heat just tanked it...
so much for the magic making the playoffs!

They never had much of a chance to begin with......

They had the 3rd-worst record in the NBA at one point. They dug themselves too big a hole.

Mourning
04-16-2006, 03:52 PM
Let's hope the Magic will be demoralized by not making it to the post season :).

Kstat
04-16-2006, 03:55 PM
After watching how good the Warriors were after they got Baron last year, I've stopped getting excited over bad teams who had one hot run to end a lottery season...

Kegboy
04-16-2006, 04:22 PM
There is absolutely nobody there at the start of this game. We think we have a late arriving crowd at Pacers games......

Hello, it's Easter. South Beach is a very pious community.

:devil:

bulldog
04-16-2006, 04:48 PM
After watching how good the Warriors were after they got Baron last year, I've stopped getting excited over bad teams who had one hot run to end a lottery season...

What's your point? Had Orlando made the playoffs, would you have been excited?

'Cause Sacramento's in a similar boat, made a trade and got hot, and I think they're for real. I'm sure the Spurs and Suns aren't too excited to play them.

Kstat
04-16-2006, 04:49 PM
What's your point? Had Orlando made the playoffs, would you have been excited?

'Cause Sacramento's in a similar boat, made a trade and got hot, and I think they're for real. I'm sure the Spurs and Suns aren't too excited to play them.

I'm talking about going into next season. The Kings fall into that same category, although they have some veteran leadership so theyre less likely to drop off....

Fireball Kid
04-16-2006, 06:41 PM
I really wish Orlando made the playoffs. That team is really fun to watch with Dwight Howard and Jameer Nelson. If they had done this trade at the beginning of the season, I think they would have made the playoffs. I really look foward to watching them play.

Moses
04-16-2006, 07:16 PM
The good thing about Dwight Howard besides his rebounding is that he never tries to shoot outside his range. Always right by the basket or extremely close to it. I'm sure he has more points off of dunks then he does off of anything else.

Unclebuck
04-16-2006, 07:51 PM

That is smart. History shows a lot of bad teams play well at the end of the year when they are out of the playoff race and there is no pressure and their oppoenets are overlooking.

However I think the Magic will be a playoff team next season, 7th or 8th seed

Will Galen
04-16-2006, 11:14 PM
I'm talking about going into next season. The Kings fall into that same category, although they have some veteran leadership so theyre less likely to drop off....

Grant Hill says he wants to play with this young Orlando team. We're see if he's healthy.

Kstat
04-16-2006, 11:19 PM
Grant Hill wants to play with these young guys. We're see.

I doubt he comes back next season.

CableKC
04-16-2006, 11:24 PM
Let's hope the Magic will be demoralized by not making it to the post season :).
I betcha Howard takes it out on us and single-handedly out-rebounding the entire Pacer team. :rolleyes:

Fireball Kid
04-17-2006, 12:14 AM
I betcha Howard takes it out on us and single-handedly out-rebounding the entire Pacer team. :rolleyes:

I think he could do it if he really tried. Seriously, that guy is not human.

larry
04-17-2006, 12:41 AM
If u want the truth, I'd have to say Orlando is gonna kick our a*s!!
I hope not, but man facts is facts we are not good we are below average.
Maybe will get hot and reach the finals, hahahaha