PDA

View Full Version : Rick Carlisle Show tonight........

MagicRat
04-13-2006, 04:09 PM
I doubt I'll be able record the show tonight due to Little League practice, so anyone who wants to hear it will need to tune in via their AM radio or wibc.com......................

317Kim
04-13-2006, 04:35 PM
Thanks for the reminder and the heads up! :)

Gyron
04-13-2006, 04:39 PM
I can see it 20 years from now as Magicrat's kids sit in therapy.....

"My dad never let us complete anything. He was constantly pulling us out of swim lessons, little league practice, etc etc.....just to record some damn radio show. It emotionally scarred me....."

CableKC
04-13-2006, 05:14 PM
I can see it 20 years from now as Magicrat's kids sit in therapy.....

"My dad never let us complete anything. He was constantly pulling us out of swim lessons, little league practice, etc etc.....just to record some damn radio show. It emotionally scarred me....."
MagicRat...if that happens...let us know.....I'm sure some of us can chip in for the therepy sessions.....:laugh:

J/K......I'm sure that when your kids make it the major leagues...they'll thank you for not pulling them out of that little league practice in order to record Carlisle's show.

Many of us do appreciate you taking time out just to record a dumb radio show that will probably tell us nothing we don't already know.

Lord Helmet
04-13-2006, 07:01 PM
This pisses me off, I can't get a stream.......

Mourning
04-13-2006, 07:04 PM
WIBC, right?

317Kim
04-13-2006, 07:06 PM
Yes, WIBC :)

Mourning
04-13-2006, 07:11 PM
Well, then I'm screwed too! :arrgh:

CableKC
04-13-2006, 07:27 PM
There must be something wrong with their streaming server. I betcha this is the one time when Carlisle tells us something that we really want to know....and we all miss it.

Lord Helmet
04-13-2006, 07:59 PM
There must be something wrong with their streaming server. I betcha this is the one time when Carlisle tells us something that we really want to know....and we all miss it.
There is something wrong with it every 2-3 weeks.

Unclebuck
04-13-2006, 08:08 PM
Rick had a lot of love for AJ. - a Lot

There were several interesting responses. Someone called in about leadership. Rick said J.O is the obvious choice because he's the best player. He then said three other players are important leaders also. Jax, AJ and Cro. Sorry guys that is what he said.

Shade
04-13-2006, 08:50 PM
Rick had a lot of love for AJ. - a Lot

I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you. SHOCKED! :unimpress

Suaveness
04-13-2006, 08:58 PM
Well considering AJ has played the PG position better than anyone else on this team, I'd have to agree. Though I don't think he is a longterm solution to starting.

MagicRat
04-13-2006, 09:58 PM
I miss one week and nobody can even provide a decent recap? :shakehead

I did hear some of the last half hour. I wish I would've been able to record it just to see Jermaniac's response to the guy who called in and asked if Rick charted effort. He was wondering because he had coached basketball and had decided to chart a few Pacers games and, according to him, JO only hustles on 1 out of every 3 plays..........

Anthem
04-13-2006, 10:45 PM
There were several interesting responses. Someone called in about leadership. Rick said J.O is the obvious choice because he's the best player. He then said three other players are important leaders also. Jax, AJ and Cro. Sorry guys that is what he said.
Oh, Jax is a leader. No doubt.

The problem is, he's not leading in the direction we want the team to go.

ssmall
04-14-2006, 02:24 AM
If Jax is one of the leaders im not surprised we are where we are. Sorry for the hate.

BillS
04-14-2006, 10:17 AM
Man, I wish WIBC would just podcast that show the next day.

I expect there are some residual issues for the commercials, but they can stream it so that might be able to be worked out.

Anyone with a little influence on the internet programming there?