PDA

View Full Version : NBA "scuffles" video.

Hicks
01-22-2004, 12:51 PM
http://myweb.hinet.net/home8/o329pgkv/down/NBA_Fights_Mix_nbn.wmv

Unfortunately Ron's in here once, but it's just what happened right after Bell elbowed him in the throat (which the video skips).

Other than that, an interesting watch. The music is awful, though.

BTW this isn't one of mine, I saw it on a Spurs board.

debohstheman
01-22-2004, 02:22 PM
that was pretty good..
i actually liked the music...but im a 2pac fan

the most pathetic looking person in the whole video was either Kobe or Shawn Bradley....

childs just clocked Kobe in the throat and Kobe was trying to slap nothing but air

its funny

Shade
01-22-2004, 03:36 PM
:laugh:

birdman
01-22-2004, 06:24 PM
Yeah I liked the music too. The Bradley one was the best when he got speared :laugh: . Raja Bell is a dumbass, Ron would've killed him.

Snickers
01-22-2004, 07:34 PM
Nice. Needed Doug Christie/Rick Fox and the Reggie-Kobe fiasco from last year. Remember Austin coming out of the dog pile with his jersey ripped up?

I liked the music too. As much as I can't stand thug rap, Tupac was too original for me not to respect.

ROCislandWarrior
01-22-2004, 07:43 PM
That video needs the round house Shaq threw at Brad.

If shaq would have hit Brad...idk...his head would have fell off

debohstheman
01-22-2004, 08:26 PM
yeah
shawn bradley got pile drived
the barkley shaq fight was pretty good..

but tell me how pathetic kobe looked..please..anybody

BigMac
01-22-2004, 08:57 PM
That video needs the round house Shaq threw at Brad.

If shaq would have hit Brad...idk...his head would have fell off

My thoughts exactly. That's the one I will always remember-I guess that one and the Barkley/Shaq fiasco which was in the video.

Very entertaining, though. It was like a train wreck or car accident. You know you shouldn't look but just can't help it.

Snickers
01-22-2004, 10:27 PM
Who was the guy who body-slammed Shawn Bradley? Someone on the Warriors.... Chris Mills?

:confused:

BigDawg44
01-22-2004, 11:21 PM
How do i download it to my computer? I would love to keep that!

Hicks
01-22-2004, 11:28 PM
How do i download it to my computer? I would love to keep that!

Right click the link I posed, then click Save As (Assuming you're using internet explorer as your browser).

ROCislandWarrior
01-23-2004, 12:01 AM
Who was the guy who body-slammed Shawn Bradley? Someone on the Warriors.... Chris Mills?

whoever it was...it is undeniable proof that Bradley is so uncordinated...it's not even funny