PDA

View Full Version : How Well do you Like....Day 3 (again, but Better!)

8.9_seconds
04-10-2006, 05:41 PM
This is the "How well do you Like..."thread. There's been alot of , in the truest since of the word, 'playa hatin' goin on, and I think it can be attributed to how we're playing. So, I want to know if you like the particular player the thread is dedicated to based not on how they play, but just how you feel and think about them. This way, maybe we can find an official general consensus.

Today's Player: :pollard:

As P.Diddy once said: VOTE OR DIE!

317Kim
04-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Scot is hilarious and is a great teammate. :)

ahhteeth
04-10-2006, 05:52 PM
I voted No because he is always hurt, unlike the rest of our players. He just makes too much money to ride the pine and that upsets me. He is a clown though.

Doug in CO
04-10-2006, 05:54 PM
He would be a good vet minumum guy and would help us keep Peja since they are such good friends

All 15 of your guys are not going to be great

He brings more good than bad

D-BONE
04-10-2006, 06:04 PM
I like him, but I agree w/ Doug in OH. I'd only have him back at a reasonable price. Provides a good teammate, not a dissension causer, good fundamental contributor. Cons: injuries!

ChicagoJ
04-10-2006, 07:18 PM
Vet minimum only.

Somehow, his "injury proneness" is okay around here.

SoupIsGood
04-10-2006, 07:31 PM
Yes, because they play DONKEY in Serbia.

So, I want to know if you like the particular player the thread is dedicated to based not on how they play, but just how you feel and think about them.

8.9_seconds
04-10-2006, 11:47 PM
I Love Scot, I think he's a great guy and can be a really big asset to the team. Somebody said before that he's a had a big, positive impact on David Harrison, and I agree.

Jermaniac
04-10-2006, 11:50 PM
He plays Shaq better then anyone on our team. Him and David dance funny.
He is funny as hell. Give him the vet min if he wants to stay, I doubt anyone would give him much more then that.

Bball
04-11-2006, 01:34 AM
Vet minimum only.

Somehow, his "injury proneness" is okay around here.

I'm not convinced his appearances and lack of appearances in the lineup and rotation are really always motivated by injuries (I think many times it is via Rick's idea of matchups).

-Bball

Mr.ThunderMakeR
04-11-2006, 11:15 PM
Sorry I missed this one yesterday and I actually do like this series of threads (GJ 8.9).

I think Scot is a great guy, everyone knows his great sense of humor. That said, I think his career should just about be over, the guy cant jump at ALL. He is a good hustle player but I dont know if he brings that much to the table that we dont already have. Basically the only reason to keep him is for the Hack-a-Shaq scenario.

However I think the Pacers should offer him some sort of position in the organization. Hes a great guy and he knows this team. Maybe an assistant coach or some position that would allow him to keep mentoring Hulk?

SycamoreKen
04-12-2006, 05:41 PM
I like Scot as well. We knew he was injury pron when he came in, and obviously his ability on the court wasn't the main reason he came to us. Sorry Hicks and Peck. He'd be good to keep at the vet. min.

Hicks
04-12-2006, 09:40 PM
I like Scot as well. We knew he was injury pron when he came in, and obviously his ability on the court wasn't the main reason he came to us. Sorry Hicks and Peck. He'd be good to keep at the vet. min.

What are you apologizing to me for? I like Pollard. I just liked who we traded to get him better.