PDA

View Full Version : What I find interesting right now is...

Bball
04-09-2006, 05:19 AM
What I find interesting right now is...
There's been no vote of confidence from Pacer management regarding Rick Carlisle. You'd think after this type of tailspin there would be something.

Have I missed it? Has the proper setup question not been asked? I personally would expect something to try and stem the growing chorus of people questioning Carlisle.

-Bball

indygeezer
04-09-2006, 06:10 AM
I'm pretty certain that, like me, TPTB have given up basketball for Lent.

We'll prolly hear more from them after Easter.

Bball
04-09-2006, 06:14 AM
I'm pretty certain that, like me, TPTB have given up basketball for Lent.

We'll prolly hear more from them after Easter.

Maybe the team has too!

-Bball

Unclebuck
04-09-2006, 07:55 AM
What I find interesting right now is...
There's been no vote of confidence from Pacer management regarding Rick Carlisle. You'd think after this type of tailspin there would be something.

Have I missed it? Has the proper setup question not been asked? I personally would expect something to try and stem the growing chorus of people questioning Carlisle.

-Bball

The absolute worst thing they can do it give him a vote of confidence. You only do that if you plan on firing someone. A vote of confidence would backfire. They are better off saying nothing,

Anthem
04-09-2006, 09:45 AM
The absolute worst thing they can do it give him a vote of confidence. You only do that if you plan on firing someone. A vote of confidence would backfire. They are better off saying nothing,
Yeah, that's where I'm at.

I doubt they've made up their minds at this point.

SoupIsGood
04-09-2006, 09:48 AM
I don't think that TPTB will seriously consider firing Rick. They will fire the team though.

Shade
04-09-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't think that TPTB will seriously consider firing Rick. They will fire the team though.

And more and more, I'm starting to wonder if that's the right choice.

Anthem
04-09-2006, 10:17 AM
And more and more, I'm starting to wonder if that's the right choice.
At this point, I'm completely fine with giving Carlisle a new team and letting him finish his contract.

I mean, this team is doing the same thing for Carlisle that they did for I.Thomas. I didn't think Thomas was [completely] to blame, and the same is true for Carlisle.

Knucklehead Warrior
04-09-2006, 10:21 AM
I haven't heard anyone ask the question publicly. Maybe the people that ask those questions don't feel it's time yet to even ask.

And the answer could hardly be anything but "We'll evaluate our situation after the season is over, as we always do."