PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to the Bulls game tonight?

Los Angeles
04-04-2006, 12:02 PM
I'm in Chicago on business - and just got freed up tonight, so my wife and I are going to the game! :woohoo:

Anyone else going?

Mushmouth
04-04-2006, 12:09 PM
I am - although I don't know where my seats are located quite yet.

Any chance we actually play well tonight?

IndyHoosier
04-04-2006, 12:22 PM
I'm taking my family up to Chicago today, for a mini vacation, and was wondering where I could find some $10 tix for the game.I tried tixmaster, but no luck. I have no idea if I could even find any on the streets. Any suggestions?

DeS
04-04-2006, 12:31 PM
I am - although I don't know where my seats are located quite yet.
Any chance we actually play well tonight?
Yes. Taking into account that we are .5 team there is a high probability for a win. Besides, O'Neal is taking it personly. It's interessting how everyone response.
OTOH if we take into account playing against loosing teams... oh... nevermind...

Mushmouth
04-04-2006, 12:35 PM
I'm taking my family up to Chicago today, for a mini vacation, and was wondering where I could find some $10 tix for the game.I tried tixmaster, but no luck. I have no idea if I could even find any on the streets. Any suggestions?

Scalping should be in full effect... cheap tix will be available, although I'm not sure about $10. Otherwise, they have an American Express discount on ticketmaster online that'd get you $18 tix (I believe you just have to use an AmEx card and the discount kicks in).

Los Angeles
04-04-2006, 12:42 PM
IndyHoosier -

There are a number of ticket brokers in the Chicago area that will be desperate to get rid of thier tickets as tipoff approaches. You can get a deal from them. BUT - they usually aren't the types to buy the $20 seats in the first place. It is legal to scalp (with a license) in Chicago so it doesn't hurt to drive past the arena and look for someone who is looking to unload. $10 a piece is definitely a tough order to fill -

Mushmouth (and anyone else who wants to stop by) - I'll be up in Section 316, Row 1. I'm wearing a black T with orange sleeves and a black leather jacket. I can PM my cell if anyone wants to meet up during a break. I know there won't be much time, so I understand if it doesn't happen. Could be fun though!

I'm hoping we at least pretend to get it together and put on a show... (not holding my breath though. :)

IndyHoosier
04-04-2006, 12:43 PM
Scalping should be in full effect... cheap tix will be available, although I'm not sure about $10. Otherwise, they have an American Express discount on ticketmaster online that'd get you $18 tix (I believe you just have to use an AmEx card and the discount kicks in).

Thanks Mushmouth. I hope we get a win tonight!!

Jon Theodore
04-04-2006, 01:01 PM
If you have no problem missing the first 5 minutes of the game, 10 dollar tickets are easy to find.

I always find ten dollar tickets.

IndyHoosier
04-04-2006, 01:03 PM
Thanks everyone, I hope to get in, sounds like fun.

ChicagoJ
04-04-2006, 01:18 PM
Don't forget, our Serbian and Lithuanian friends in Chicago have gobbled up the available tickets for this game.

Might not be as easy to get a cheap scalped ticket as other games.

I'm going to sit this one out - I'm afraid I'd get in a fight with someone that's upset that Saras is sitting on the bench.

Los Angeles
04-04-2006, 03:28 PM
Signing out - Y'all know where to find me.

GO PACERS! :suicide:

:)

Isaac
04-04-2006, 03:30 PM
I'll be sitting behind the Pacers bench.

I'll have on a white Jack jersey from last years design.