PDA

View Full Version : Danny Granger Swingman Jerseys

SoupIsGood
04-02-2006, 08:53 PM
va asked me to post this. It may have been posted before, so if it is a repeat feel free to lock. Looks like some info on Granger jerseys

I know there are a few Danny Granger fans, so I thought you may want to hear this info.

This is a email I received from PS&E the other day:

[VA],

Haven't seen a web order from you in awhile. Hope you haven't fallin' off the band-wagon. Small world, but I also saw your letter you wrote published in SLAM magazine. I totally agree with you. As for Granger, we will not have swingman jerseys until next season. They are an import item from oversees and take 4 months to make and ship here, so we will have them for the start of next season. Same deal with the authentic. You can have an authentic jersey made in our custom jersey stand. The letters and numbers are not sewn on like the authentic, but they are the exact same letters, numbers, and jerseys as the authentic. They are put on by a seven-layer adhesive, which we were told by Reebok is stronger than the stitching since the stitching can come undone. Hope this helps. Thanks again for your support.

Raskolnikov
04-03-2006, 04:02 PM
VA lives!