PDA

View Full Version : Would you consider...

Seed
03-30-2006, 07:19 PM
I don't know if this was raised before, but:
Would you consider a guy named Reggie Miller as a new Pacers coach?
(again, I don't know whether he's interested in coaching at all, it's just that this idea suddenly cought my mind).

Kstat
03-30-2006, 07:19 PM
He wants no part of coaching.

sweabs
03-30-2006, 07:30 PM
He wants no part of coaching.

I'd consider Kstat for the coaching job.

As long as he's willing to part with the set rotations.

Lord Helmet
03-30-2006, 07:32 PM
He will not coach. Doesn't interest him, for the last time.....

Kstat
03-30-2006, 07:34 PM
I'd consider Kstat for the coaching job.

As long as he's willing to part with the set rotations.

I'd go the opposite way:

I'd leave David Harrison out on the floor every game and let him self-destruct until he either learned how to calm himself down, or his teamates gang-beat him in the locker room.

I'd also equip all pictures in the halls with titanium plating.

In addition, I'd pay bender simply to room with Tinsley on road trips, to boost Tinsley's self esteem and make him feel indestructible.

Lord Helmet
03-30-2006, 07:38 PM
I'd go the opposite way:

I'd leave David Harrison out on the floor every game and let him self-destruct until he either learned how to calm himself down, or his teamates gang-beat him in the locker room.

In addition, I'd pay bender simply to room with Tinsley on road trips, to boost Tinsley's self esteem and make him feel indestructible.
Sounds swell. :devil:

sweabs
03-30-2006, 07:39 PM
I'd go the opposite way:

Now for the big question - will you play the chosen one (a.k.a. Saras)?

Or, will you instead put in a word to management to get Ziggy back here? Or what about Rashad Wright? Whatever happened to that boy.

Seed
03-30-2006, 07:42 PM
I'd go the opposite way:

Problem is he might win, and add more guys to the injured list.

Kstat
03-30-2006, 07:42 PM
Or, will you instead put in a word to management to get Ziggy back here? Or what about Rashad Wright? Whatever happened to that boy.

I'd pick up Siggy, give him a mask, an arm-claw, a spear and a lader-guided shoulder cannon with triangle scope, and tell him "Now go scare the **** out of the other team!"

GO!!!!!
03-30-2006, 07:43 PM
Sucide... after reading this thread and watching the pacers of lately, yes...

Lord Helmet
03-30-2006, 07:44 PM
I'd pick up Siggy, give him a mask, an arm-claw, a spear and a lader-guided shoulder cannon with triangle scope, and tell him "Now go scare the **** out of the other team!"
Hey. I like you.

:devil:

sweabs
03-30-2006, 07:44 PM

Hired.

EDIT: Man, he's good. You even avoided the Saras question like a pro! You are good.

Knucklehead Warrior
03-30-2006, 11:00 PM
Dick Vitale

Jaydawg2270
03-30-2006, 11:02 PM
why not slick?

pizza guy
03-31-2006, 12:03 AM
Reggie won't coach. He's working with TNT and his movie company, and wants no part of the game anymore. He's not the kind of guy to coac anyways - he was always a 'lead by example' rather than 'vocal leader' kind of guy. The Pacers need a vocal (and by that I mean Bobby Knight-vocal) coach.