PDA

View Full Version : Thought You Might Want To See This!

Peck
03-30-2006, 04:05 PM
I received this from Pacers Insider Information. Take a look at the rafters.http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=293&stc=1&d=1143749070

MagicRat
03-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Well, shoot. I guess I don't need to go tonight.

How about a spoiler alert next time?.......:muttering

:-p

Jose Slaughter
03-30-2006, 04:14 PM
Man that looks nice up there.

Slick Pinkham
03-30-2006, 04:16 PM
:cool:

Diamond Dave
03-30-2006, 04:24 PM
Ah man, that sucks.

I was hoping it would be rolled up until halftime, at which they would throw a spotlight on it and then unfurl it. It shouldn't just be there when we walk thru the tunnel

Peck
03-30-2006, 04:34 PM
Ah man, that sucks.

I was hoping it would be rolled up until halftime, at which they would throw a spotlight on it and then unfurl it. It shouldn't just be there when we walk thru the tunnel

My guess is that what we are seeing was some magic rat style photo shopping going on. Either way I am sure it will have some form of covering on it till half-time. If not that will suck.

Fool
03-30-2006, 04:38 PM
My guess is that what we are seeing was some magic rat style photo shopping going on.

Without a doubt.

Diamond Dave
03-30-2006, 04:42 PM
My guess is that what we are seeing was some magic rat style photo shopping going on. Either way I am sure it will have some form of covering on it till half-time. If not that will suck.

Perhaps, hopefully. However is it possible that they just photoshopped a pic of Reggie onto a pic of the banner?

Hicks
03-30-2006, 04:51 PM
They have another picture on pacers.com with it "up there" already. It looked like they copied #35 and pasted it in (the wrinkles looked identical at a glance to me) and switched the name and the 5.

Plus in this pic the lighting doesn't even match up between the banners. And it even looks a little to close to the camera compared to the others; which it wouldn't be.

Eindar
03-30-2006, 04:56 PM
They have another picture on pacers.com with it "up there" already. It looked like they copied #35 and pasted it in (the wrinkles looked identical at a glance to me) and switched the name and the 5.

Plus in this pic the lighting doesn't even match up between the banners. And it even looks a little to close to the camera compared to the others; which it wouldn't be.

And you can clearly see that Reggie's head goes forward, THEN back, proving there had to be a 2nd gunman, probably on the grassy knoll. I DON'T SEE HOW THE GOV'T CAN DENY THIS! :D

Diamond Dave
03-30-2006, 04:57 PM

I don't think so. Looks legit to me. :(

I'm betting its there. This wouldn't be the first ceremony the Pacers have blown. If they did it right it would be the first one.

I was not at the 85 ceremony, but Peck tells me it sucked because they did Big Mac's, Mel's, and Roger's numbers all at the same time.

I was at the Slick ceremony in '96. I can tell you it sucked. So sadly it won't surprise me if the Pacers botch this too.

However, no matter what, somethings will be "unruinable" tonight.

sweabs
03-30-2006, 04:58 PM
It's amazing what you can do with the help of Photoshop. My buddy in graphic design could do something like that in a second.

Diamond Dave
03-30-2006, 05:00 PM
It's amazing what you can do with the help of Photoshop. My buddy in graphic design could do something like that in a second.

I really hope you're all right. It better not already be hanging there. :mad:

Hicks
03-30-2006, 05:04 PM
Although I will say it would make sense that it's already up there. It might be awkward to do that with a crowd the way they're up there. But then, they don't have to "raise it" they could have it be unfolded from the rafter.

Trader Joe
03-30-2006, 05:22 PM
Def photoshop.

wickedstick
03-30-2006, 05:56 PM
Can anyone make this a wall paper?

Mourning
03-30-2006, 06:15 PM
And you can clearly see that Reggie's head goes forward, THEN back, proving there had to be a 2nd gunman, probably on the grassy knoll. I DON'T SEE HOW THE GOV'T CAN DENY THIS! :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Diamond Dave
03-30-2006, 06:32 PM
Can anyone make this a wall paper?

Go to pacers.com

It is a wall paper.

wickedstick
03-30-2006, 07:02 PM
thanks, I was about to leave work when i saw the thread