PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic

Jermaniac
03-29-2006, 08:36 PM
Is exactly what this team is. Win or lose tonight I really dont care they are pathetic, how they come out half assed against bad team is just sad. Sometimes I ***** about the fans at Conseco not cheering loud enough now I understand why they dont, no one should cheer for these losers. No hearted punks. Hawks played a game yesterday that went down to the wire, while our guys had a nice day of rest and what do you know the Hawks are out hustling us. They dont even look like they are trying they are just jogging up and down, cant wait to get back to their mansion's in Indy. *****es.

Believe_in_blue
03-29-2006, 10:11 PM
The Hawks own us. The way we own. . :shudder: uh well nobody anymore:unimpress

indytoad
03-29-2006, 10:25 PM
I've moved on from that - the word I'd use would be "hilarious."

Getting emotionally involved with this iteration is a waste of time. Don't bother.

IndyToad
Chop the ordinary salad

mugsy27
03-29-2006, 10:38 PM
theres no leadership on the court or in the locer room...and clearly the players have NO respect for carslyle as a coach or a game planner (and i dont see why they should).

this season is done, and its not lookin good for next year...

Jermaniac
03-29-2006, 10:38 PM
I'm on your boat now, forget getting pissed off about it anymore. If they are not going to give a damn then I wont either.

With this team you could see from minute one of the game how they are going to play. The Hawks got that 10-4 lead and I knew we would lose.

03-29-2006, 10:41 PM
Lets just leave Peja out of this... ok? OK? :) What the **** more can a Player do to win a game??

Fireball Kid
03-29-2006, 10:42 PM
I cant believe I'm actually saying this but................

I agree with indytoad! This Pacers team = hilarious. Why? Because theres no way in hell they should ever lose to a team like the Hawks, let alone get sweep by them for the first time in like 20 freakin years!

I'm serious. This is kinda funny to be honest with yall. I'm tired of trying to figure out this team. I'm tired of trying to figure out this coach. I'm just tired of it all. This team has become a complete failure.

317Kim
03-29-2006, 10:43 PM
I want to agree, but I won't only because I'm too frustarated to make that decision and might regret it.

I hate it when I strongly dislike the team I love.

pizza guy
03-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Yeah, I don't often find myself in agreement with the Toad, either, but he seems to have hit the nail on the head with his assessment. The Pacers are no longer disappointing, they are a flat out joke.

PacersGurl, I also agree with your last sentence.

Fireball Kid
03-29-2006, 10:51 PM
Looks like Jermaine is going to get his wish. It seems we have a date with destiny to face the Pistons in the first round!

Jermaniac
03-29-2006, 10:52 PM
And JO will look like a fool cause the Pistons will sweep us.

owl
03-29-2006, 10:55 PM
Looks like Jermaine is going to get his wish. It seems we have a date with destiny to face the Pistons in the first round!

The playoffs are by no means guaranteed.

owl

Bball
03-29-2006, 10:58 PM
Why do I imagine Doug in Ohio walking in a circle mumbling "Mr 3rd Quarter" over and over again?

-Bball

Moses
03-29-2006, 11:09 PM
Fortunately, I was working when the game happened and forgot the link to the NBA's site. I also accidentally missed the thread on the score to the game, So I know nothing of this supposed loss to the Hawks. Unless I have proof, I refuse to believe it. I wont be visting this thread again in an attempt to deny reality.

Love,
Moses