PDA

View Full Version : RC Show is on tonight, Tuesday 3/28 at 7

Indyfan
03-28-2006, 07:20 PM
Didn't know if anyone knew it was tonight. I know there were some who had questions after last night that they wanted to get answered so here's your chance.

DeS
03-28-2006, 07:28 PM
Someone, please, ask Rick about not playing Hulk and Saras in the Miami game...

Eindar
03-28-2006, 07:32 PM
Someone, please, ask Rick about not playing Hulk and Saras in the Miami game...

It will be criminal if this question (especially Hulk) is not asked, and more importantly, posted back here for me to read, since my wife has me on AM Lockdown :)

Hey DeS, thank you for putting in your sig that english isn't your first language. I know for a lot of people, they cut foreign posters a lot more slack than stupid american kids that just don't bother with things like paragraphs, punctuation, and spelling, and letting everyone know up front that that's not you is a great thing.

317Kim
03-28-2006, 07:56 PM
Thanks for the reminder! I was going to miss it!

Unclebuck
03-28-2006, 08:22 PM
Harrison injured his thigh

CableKC
03-28-2006, 08:47 PM
good question from the current caller.....asked the hard question about Tinsley jacking up shots and how JONeal should back up or face up against opponents.

For JONeal...its more of a....back up....face up...based off of the situation.

For Tinsley....took too many shots with the players making the decision to shoot the ball....cuz of the free-flowing offense.

Good God.....I don't like this "let the player" decide whether to shoot or not when it comes to SJax or Tinsley.

Kevin Lee then asked whether offensive plays are called closer to the end of games.....I'm not sure what the answer is.....

CableKC
03-28-2006, 08:54 PM
Next caller......which Centers compliment JONeal the best?

Starting basis......Foster is best to start unless we play against a starting Center like Shaq, Z, Ming...and I guess Pollard the rest of the time.

Harrison and JONeal is a good low-post inside presense. Croshere and Granger also compliment him as well.

It sounds like for the Center....its more based off of matchups.....and who we play.

MagicRat
03-28-2006, 09:32 PM
http://prometheus.able-towers.com/~magicrat/carlisle032806.mp3

GO!!!!!
03-28-2006, 10:33 PM
Thanks M-R

ghost
03-28-2006, 11:38 PM
http://prometheus.able-towers.com/~magicrat/carlisle032806.mp3

Thanks!

317Kim
03-29-2006, 06:33 AM
Thanks MR :)

Indyfan
03-29-2006, 12:27 PM
Rick also said he talks to Saras frequently about staying ready, that his chance will come, so be ready, or something to that effect. Sounds like it really is just a matter of available playing time, not a punishment or personal thing between them.

Lithfan
03-29-2006, 12:28 PM
Rick also said he talks to Saras frequently about staying ready, that his chance will come, so be ready, or something to that effect. Sounds like it really is just a matter of available playing time, not a punishment or personal thing between them.

That sounds promising

DeS
03-29-2006, 04:18 PM
That sounds promising
It doesn't (for me). Arvydas Macijauskasis also is being said by management that he is needed for the team (read an interview with Macas), although we have a little doubt about it. RC, of course, can't lose Saras now because of the X-factor.