PDA

View Full Version : Is Arenas good or what?

NorCal_Pacerfan
03-28-2006, 01:41 AM
Gilbert Arenas - there's one guy that I wouldn't mind having on the Pacers. What's not to like? He's classy, mature and confident. Anyone else like Gilbert?

Evan_The_Dude
03-28-2006, 04:28 AM
Yeah I was watching him take apart the Warriors tonight. I like him, but I think he was an idiot for leaving the Warriors... Oh what they could have been...

stew
03-28-2006, 05:38 AM
Yeah I was watching him take apart the Warriors tonight. I like him, but I think he was an idiot for leaving the Warriors... Oh what they could have been...

how could he be an idiot...

Washington offered him the contract, but he still had the decency to meet with the Warriors' management..

but the Warriors couldnt give him any guarantee, that if he got injured or something, he will still get paid...

SoupIsGood
03-28-2006, 09:43 PM
He sometimes takes dumb shots. That's the only thing I don't like about him.

He's a hell of a player.

Jermaniac
03-28-2006, 09:45 PM
He saved my *** lots of times this year in the PD Fantasy league, and he did it last night against MR.

rexnom
03-28-2006, 09:54 PM
I would love to have Arenas on the Pacers actually. And as long as Danny or JO aren't involved I'd be willing to trade for him. Unfortunately, I don't think Washington is letting go of Arenas any time soon.

Pacersfan46
03-28-2006, 10:03 PM
We could have had him, if we'd have taken him instead of Tinsley. Which I wouldn't have argued with one bit at the time.

rexnom
03-28-2006, 10:07 PM
We could have had him, if we'd have taken him instead of Tinsley. Which I wouldn't have argued with one bit at the time.

Every team in the NBA could have had Arenas with that logic.

Pacersfan46
03-28-2006, 10:11 PM
Technically yes, but realistically we were in the area where Areanas was to be drafted. Where as taking him in the top 10 would have gotten some teams laughed at. Only for a little while, anyway.

PostArtestEra
03-28-2006, 10:13 PM
He sometimes takes dumb shots. That's the only thing I don't like about him.

The only thing is he seems to make most of those shots.

Kaufman
03-28-2006, 10:14 PM
Ball hog?

rexnom
03-28-2006, 10:17 PM
Ball hog?

Look at who he has played with though. And guy still averages 6-7 apg,

Kegboy
03-29-2006, 10:34 AM
I've seen Washington's offense break down numerous times late in the 4th. I never really know if the blame lies with Arenas or Jordan, but I've seen it enough times that both are tainted in my book.

MagicRat
03-29-2006, 10:55 AM
He saved my *** lots of times this year in the PD Fantasy league, and he did it last night against MR.

He missed last night's game with mysterious "flu-like symptoms." I think he's pouting about something.

Anyway, the Diplomats are going to be sent to your chick house early.......:buttkick:

pizza guy
03-29-2006, 11:09 PM
We have enough guys who need the ball to be at their best. Arenas is amazing, there's no denying that. However, I don't feel like he would fit in with what we have. Now, if Washington decided that they would trade him for Tins and Jax, I'd do it in a hurry...but we've got those two plus JO, plus Freddie who ALL need the ball in their hands to be at their best, and with Arenas there wouldnt be enough shots to go around.