PDA

View Full Version : Tracking David Harrison

Jumper
03-27-2006, 10:04 AM
Watching Hulk progress this season has excited a lot of people here at PD. Anytime you have a legit 7 footer with a wide body it screams of an opportunity to dominate. Hulk has teased us all season long with flashes of brilliance followed by phases of ignorance. He has left us to wonder, is he a franchise cornerstone or just a role player? Since the Detroit game Big Dave has slipped a little in his production, maybe due to the insertion of Oneal as the primary post threat . But when we play Miami we get a chance to see how far he has really come.

Shaq vs. Hulk:boxer:

How else do you grade the guy? How about lining him up against the games all time dominant center? If Hulk recieves the opportunity to line up against the Big Aristotle Pacer fans should get an idea if David is something to wet our pants about, or just another body occupying space. Shaq has been reinvigorated of late so the test will be a difficult one. I am anxiously awaiting this matchup and it will go a long way in forming my opinions of what type of player we have in Hulk.

Evan_The_Dude
03-27-2006, 01:08 PM
I'm glad you created this thread...

I'm actually one that doesn't see as much in DH as some do here. IMO, right now he's an Erick Dampier like talent. He can be good, and he can be real bad. I'd like to believe he'll be better than that, and will become a consistently productive player unlike Dampier, but I don't see that. Hopefully he proves me wrong though, because I do like what he brings to the team when he plays well.

cariocapacer
03-27-2006, 05:17 PM
IMO, right now he's an Erick Dampier like talent.

I'd be pleased with Erick Dampier talent as long as we don't get only Erick Dampier level effort.

HulkSmash!
03-27-2006, 07:17 PM
I'm glad you created this thread...

I'm actually one that doesn't see as much in DH as some do here. IMO, right now he's an Erick Dampier like talent. He can be good, and he can be real bad. I'd like to believe he'll be better than that, and will become a consistently productive player unlike Dampier, but I don't see that. Hopefully he proves me wrong though, because I do like what he brings to the team when he plays well. Erick Dampier has never has anywhere close the offensive talent Harrison has. He's also ot as big. And by the way, incase you havn't noticed, Hulk is a ripe old 23 and has played in a grand total of 101 career games and a whopping 1,687 career minutes.

Jumper
03-28-2006, 12:43 AM
Well that test wen to crap...

SoupIsGood
03-28-2006, 12:50 AM
I'd be pleased with Erick Dampier talent as long as we don't get only Erick Dampier level effort.

Exactly. Dampier's thing is that he just doesn't care most the time. David always tries his hardest.

Kaufman
03-28-2006, 12:51 AM
Well that test wen to crap...

You're not kidding...

Unfortunate huh?

The Toxic Avenger
03-28-2006, 01:12 AM
So does anyone know what happened here? I listened to the game Via Radio and I didn't hear anything about DH...

Mr. Boyle said this was his First DNP-CD since December... and to do this against the Heat?!?!?!

Raskolnikov
03-28-2006, 01:34 AM
DH did not play?

Strange.

Very strange.

Bball
03-28-2006, 05:38 AM
DH did not play?

Strange.

Very strange.

TPTB want him to be a secret to the Heat in the playoffs. He'll be our X factor.

-BBall

stew
03-28-2006, 05:42 AM
TPTB wants to keep the 6th seed ..