PDA

View Full Version : By the way...

ChicagoJ
03-22-2006, 05:44 PM
Did anyone else laugh at WB4's clip of Chuck Person defending JO during last night's shootaround.

JO backed down into the post and bumped into Chuck, and Chuck must've been wiggling and shimmying for several minutes.

Looks like Chuck's been getting all the cheeseburgers. (Cue MagicRat.)

BTW, I fully expected someone to come on here and say that was the first recorded evidence of Chuck Person ever trying to play defense.

:shrug:

MagicRat
03-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Didn't see it, but I'll have to go back and look for it on the TiVo. Gave up watching the telecast pretty early and had Mark and Slick on in the background for most of it. (Slick was pretty disgusted with the team, even before it got totally out of hand.)

Anyway, I'm always happy to post Chuckburger.....
http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/Chuckburger.jpg

(I really need to re-do that to get rid of the pixelation)

ChicagoJ
03-22-2006, 05:56 PM
It was very early in the broadcast, and NBA-TV showed it again during their version of the halftime show (I think).

Lord Helmet
03-22-2006, 05:58 PM
Yeah, I saw it, Jay.

ChicagoJ
03-22-2006, 06:06 PM
Hmmm... that used to be my avatar, but I can't find it on this computer.

If you need it, I've got the original picture (with the basketball) and its not pixilated.

MagicRat
03-22-2006, 06:14 PM
Hmmm... that used to be my avatar, but I can't find it on this computer.

If you need it, I've got the original picture (with the basketball) and its not pixilated.

I think I screwed it up when I enlarged it. I'm sure I have it in my massive PD archives, though.

Anyway, I missed the early part of the broadcast when I was putting the kids to bed. All in all I probably only saw about 15 minutes of the game, which isn't necessarily a bad thing.........

ChicagoJ
03-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Yeah, I had a report to write about the intangible assets of this big airline that just exited from bankruptcy.

And that was more interesting than watching "my" team.

Ouch.

heywoode
03-22-2006, 07:34 PM
Yeah, I had a report to write about the intangible assets of this big airline that just exited from bankruptcy.

Sounds like a page-turner...

Though it does seem from your various descriptions that you have an interesting and challenging job. There is something to be said for that.

Kegboy
03-22-2006, 08:51 PM
They showed it on Inside the NBA last night and Barkley made fun of how fat Person was. Of course, that led to Ernie and Kenny making fun of him.

PacerMan
03-22-2006, 11:14 PM
Person wasn't that bad a defender.