PDA

View Full Version : where were the hot blonde bipolar nympho teachers when I was in school

Slick Pinkham
03-22-2006, 11:08 AM
http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2006/LAW/03/21/charges.dropped/story.lafave.tue.gi.jpg

story:

http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/03/21/charges.dropped/index.html

McClintic Sphere
03-22-2006, 11:12 AM
No shiite!!!! Although, I would've preferred a hot brunette or redhead bipolar nympho teacher, any color would have really been great.

Skaut_Ech
03-22-2006, 11:37 AM
Don't forget about teacher Pamela Rogers.
http://outhouserag.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/pamela_rogers.jpg

And Amber Jennings

http://www.hurriyetusa.com/haberler_foto2/amber_jennings1.gif

Angela Comer...

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/metro/stories/D_IMAGE.108519f95fb.93.88.fa.d0.6bb2edc6.jpg

Janelle Bird....

http://outhouserag.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/janellemarie.jpg

School dfys..school days...good old golden rule days..

Slick Pinkham
03-22-2006, 12:19 PM
I could maybe pass on Janelle Bird.

My teachers were all old bags. Not a hottie in the whole bunch.

McClintic Sphere
03-22-2006, 12:28 PM
School dfys..school days...good old golden rule days..

I think a good investigative magazine like a Penthouse or Playboy needs to further explore the personalities behind this ongoing story.

denyfizle
03-22-2006, 01:13 PM
it's just a matter of time before she appears in playboy... holler at me when ya'll find out when.

Vicious Tyrant
03-22-2006, 01:26 PM
My teachers were all old bags. Not a hottie in the whole bunch.
No kidding. If any of my junior high teachers had hit on me, it would have been me who needed counseling!

Hicks
03-22-2006, 01:43 PM
My 8th grade science teacher was hot. I sat in front, and she liked to sit on a table to address the class. :love: I wasn't the only one who noticed; whenever too many would stare, she'd refer to us as "you little hormones!" :D

Kat
03-22-2006, 01:47 PM
I kinda had a crush on my 7th grade reading teacher. She used to be a Colts cheerleader, for god's sake. Not to mention she was really nice and kept class interesting.

btowncolt
03-22-2006, 01:49 PM
My 7th grade math teacher was a beast of a man, but was willing to hold me ever so gently when we were done.

McClintic Sphere
03-22-2006, 01:54 PM
My 7th grad shop teacher once told me that he "would like nothing more than to board my equator," but the relationship never really evolved.

sweabs
03-22-2006, 02:08 PM
As more teachers seem to be retiring (or so I've been told, statistically...), there are a lot of younger ones coming into the profession. By my last year of highschool, there were quite a few hot, young teachers in their early to mid twenties.

I remember that one of them was relocated after having sex with an OAC student - so he (the student) was 19 years old. That guy was a legend around school...and as hard as it was to believe, I had a few teachers confirm the story.

Vicious Tyrant
03-22-2006, 02:47 PM
I was a teacher's aide at Carmel Elementary School, across from the HS back in the early 90s. I remember being stunned at how hot a LOT of the teachers were. I was engaged at the time, so it was all wasted - WASTED - for me. Geez, there was a couple second grade teachers over there, OW!

Any Carmel Elementary alums remember them? And good ole principal Bill York?

McClintic Sphere
03-22-2006, 02:56 PM
Any Carmel Elementary alums remember them? And good ole principal Bill York?

Wow. Bill York. Blast from the past. He was one of my dad's good buddies. All my older brothers and sisters had him. He used to start every day over the PA (in Principal Skinner voice) "Teachers, Staff Members, boys and girls"... and then would give the daily announcements like that.

Vicious Tyrant
03-22-2006, 03:08 PM
Wow. Bill York. Blast from the past. He was one of my dad's good buddies. All my older brothers and sisters had him. He used to start every day over the PA (in Principal Skinner voice) "Teachers, Staff Members, boys and girls"... and then would give the daily announcements like that.
Yeah, whoa, that's him. He had that awesome bass voice that got everyone's attention. Are you a Carmel guy, MC?

McClintic Sphere
03-22-2006, 03:16 PM
No I went to Westfield, but my dad was the principal at College Wood, which was the elementary right behind Carmel Junior High. I worked for Carmel Schools during the Summers when I was home from College and got to know all the principals, teachers, custodians. My brother and sisters went to Carmel elem.before we moved and my brother still does a great Bill York imitation.
BTW, if you ever listen to Morning Edition on NPR, one of the hosts, Steve Inskeep, went to College Wood. I think my old man boarded him a few times.

Vicious Tyrant
03-22-2006, 03:27 PM
No I went to Westfield, but my dad was the principal at College Wood, which was the elementary right behind Carmel Junior High. I worked for Carmel Schools during the Summers when I was home from College and got to know all the principals, teachers, custodians. My brother and sisters went to Carmel elem.before we moved and my brother still does a great Bill York imitation.
BTW, if you ever listen to Morning Edition on NPR, one of the hosts, Steve Inskeep, went to College Wood. I think my old man boarded him a few times.
Oh wow, back in the paddlin' days. Good times.

So, you're in the Carmel Ed family, eh? I did the YMCA Before and After School Care there for a couple years and subbed during the days. Good schools.

McClintic Sphere
03-22-2006, 03:30 PM
Oh wow, back in the paddlin' days. Good times.

So, you're in the Carmel Ed family, eh? I did the YMCA Before and After School Care there for a couple years and subbed during the days. Good schools.

My kids go to Orchard Park, in the southern "ghetto section" of Carmel. Daughter went to Carmel Elem. for kindergarten because we wanted her part time and they were only FT at OP. Why did you give up teaching?

Vicious Tyrant
03-22-2006, 03:44 PM
Teaching? Dude, I was a lowly sub. You know, the weird guys with the plaid shirts who sit shivering in fear while writing everyone a pass to the library? I had just moved to Indy and needed something to pay rent for a couple months.

I left the job to be a prison guard at the Boy's School in Plainfield. That lasted for four of the most interesting months of my life. I'll tell you about that sometime.