PDA

View Full Version : I just don't understand this 72 virgins thing

Slick Pinkham
03-21-2006, 01:10 PM
You know, the terrorists that want to go to heaven and get rewarded with 72 virgins.

Personally, I'd settle for a far lesser amount but insist that they already know what they are doing. Highly skilled professionals, that's more like heaven.

:dodging lightning bolts:

Since86
03-21-2006, 01:37 PM
72 virgins huh?

That means I've have exactly 12mins of fun.....

Kat
03-21-2006, 03:30 PM
You know, the terrorists that want to go to heaven and get rewarded with 72 virgins.

Personally, I'd settle for a far lesser amount but insist that they already know what they are doing. Highly skilled professionals, that's more like heaven.

:dodging lightning bolts:

Hmm... but there's something to be said for teaching someone from scratch exactly how to please you. And they'll never compare you to any former lovers. You are the biggest, sexiest, and best lover they've ever had. As for the amount, yeah, that's a bit excessive. A decent-sized harem needs, what, a dozen nubile women? What do the other 60 do? :confused: ;)

btowncolt
03-21-2006, 03:31 PM
Hmm... but there's something to be said for teaching someone from scratch exactly how to please you. And they'll never compare you to any former lovers. You are the biggest, sexiest, and best lover they've ever had. As for the amount, yeah, that's a bit excessive. A decent-sized harem needs, what, a dozen nubile women? What do the other 60 do? :confused: ;)

Whatever the hell I tell them.

Damn *****es.

Shade
03-21-2006, 03:51 PM
Y'know, it doesn't say 72 female virgins.

Just another gift from "The Great Satan." :devil: :sarcasm:

Hicks
03-21-2006, 03:55 PM
I'd settle for a handful of virgins and 'unlimited ammo' if you catch my drift... and I know VT doesn't.

btowncolt
03-21-2006, 04:00 PM
I'd settle for a handful of virgins and 'unlimited ammo' if you catch my drift... and I know VT doesn't.

The only things he catches are communicable diseases from the water splashback in the Bloomington library bathroom on Kirkwood.

Shade
03-21-2006, 04:00 PM

SNAP!

Shade
03-21-2006, 04:01 PM
The only things he catches are communicable diseases from the water splashback in the Bloomington library on Kirkwood.

CRACKLE!

Kat
03-21-2006, 04:39 PM
Y'know, it doesn't say 72 female virgins.

Just another gift from "The Great Satan." :devil: :sarcasm:

:love: You just made my day...

And oh yeah, now I can figure out what to do with 72 virgins.

Slick Pinkham
03-23-2006, 02:49 PM
http://www.mechreg.org/missions/images/virgins.jpg

Gyron
03-23-2006, 02:58 PM
And so goes it with Pacertom setting off a whole new series of "cartoon" riots.