PDA

View Full Version : New Rules for this Room

OTD
03-19-2006, 03:24 PM
It would be nice if members were told they had to sign in as new members, ahead of time. I have been a member since Jan 17, 2004, and have only posted 206 time and it has taken me over 24 hours to post. Pluse a pm to Hicks. Would someone tell us when they change the rules. Thank you.

The reason I wanted to post was very simple. The other nite when Artest came to Indy. It was a shame the way he was booed. Yes He tore this place apart. But this is the sports captial of the US, or so they came. Question: is that Sportsmanship. Thanks

Kstat
03-19-2006, 03:41 PM
The Sub-forum that read: "Post Here First" wasn't a big enough clue?

denyfizle
03-19-2006, 04:30 PM
It would be nice if members were told they had to sign in as new members, ahead of time. I have been a member since Jan 17, 2004, and have only posted 206 time and it has taken me over 24 hours to post. Pluse a pm to Hicks. Would someone tell us when they change the rules. Thank you.

The reason I wanted to post was very simple. The other nite when Artest came to Indy. It was a shame the way he was booed. Yes He tore this place apart. But this is the sports captial of the US, or so they came. Question: is that Sportsmanship. Thanks

:shakehead:

OTD
03-19-2006, 07:12 PM
Right K Stat New Member post here ok

Kaufman
03-19-2006, 07:47 PM
I think there is some sarcasm in OTD's message - he's saying that he's actually been here since Jan 2005 and posted multiple times and yet he was prompted to post in the new member forum???

Not sure.

I'm torn on the topic of sportsmanship and the booing. I think booing is ok, but I think when people yell personal attacks and racially motivated statements, that is a line crosser.

Kegboy
03-19-2006, 08:14 PM
Regardless of this guy's issues, for the most part I don't like booing, especially your own team. I understand a fan's right to boo, it just doesn't make much sense to me personally.

That said, I was one of like 3 people who boo'd Stern when he was here, and I'm happy with the way Ron was treated on Friday. Cheering and booing are the only recourses to fans who want to voice there opinion, and Ron needed a reality check on how he affected this franchise.

Anthem
03-19-2006, 08:35 PM
That said, I was one of like 3 people who boo'd Stern when he was here, and I'm happy with the way Ron was treated on Friday.
No, he got boo'd by a bunch of people during halftime.

Kegboy
03-19-2006, 08:37 PM
No, he got boo'd by a bunch of people during halftime.

Yeah, I was one of them. It didn't feel like a bunch. Maybe because I was up in the balcony and Grace was out in the concourse.

OTD
03-19-2006, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=Kaufman]I think there is some sarcasm in OTD's message - he's saying that he's actually been here since Jan 2005 and posted multiple times and yet he was prompted to post in the new member forum???

Not sure.

I'm torn on the topic of sportsmanship and the booing. I think booing is ok, but I think when people yell personal attacks and racially motivated statements, that is a line crosser.[/QU

Just a thought I have bee here since 17 Jan 2004, And I am not a Ron fan, it is a shame when a man with the talent he has has used it the way he did. that was the point I made.