PDA

View Full Version : WHY IS EVERYONE SO EXCITED?

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 05:25 PM
about beating the kings last night. most of the pacers fans are acting like they won the championship.:laugh: some of you were wondering where i was last night and why i didnt show up and the reason was i was to pissed to post anything. the kings kept blowing layups and it killed me. but anyway i just wanted to know why everyone is so excited about a regular season win. is it because of your so called revenge on ron, or because ron had a bad game? i know peja had a good game but that game proves nothing. we all know that ron is a better player then peja.:laugh: i know you guys love him now but hes probably going to chicago anyway. but the point is its just one game.

rexnom
03-18-2006, 05:29 PM
What's the smiley for sigh again?

Kaufman
03-18-2006, 05:30 PM
Shew scram go back to where you came from.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Shew scram go back to where you came from. god you guys are so easy to **** off. no wonder artest did it so much.:laugh:

cramerica
03-18-2006, 05:37 PM
god you guys are so easy to **** off. no wonder artest did it so much.:laugh:
:rolleyes:

Kegboy
03-18-2006, 05:38 PM
Where's the "point and laugh" smiley?

I guess this will have to do: :loser2:

Pacers#1Fan
03-18-2006, 05:39 PM
Shew scram go back to where you came from.I have to agree with Mr. Kaufman on this one. Oh, and by the way........

WE WON WE WON NAH NA NAH NA NAH NA!:-p :-p :-p :D :D :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;) ;) ;)

Okay, the reason I was so happy we won is because of my pure, unholy, hatred of Ron Artest. You say Peja is probably going to Chicago, I say Ron is probably going to go to jail. But hey buddy, enjoy Ron's good behavior while it lasts. As Indiana fans have come to realize it is short-lived

03-18-2006, 05:41 PM
:crazy:

Bball
03-18-2006, 05:41 PM
about beating the kings last night. most of the pacers fans are acting like they won the championship.:laugh: some of you were wondering where i was last night and why i didnt show up and the reason was i was to pissed to post anything. the kings kept blowing layups and it killed me. but anyway i just wanted to know why everyone is so excited about a regular season win.

Why were you so pissed off about a regular season loss???

-Bball

Pacers#1Fan
03-18-2006, 05:43 PM

-Bball:lmao:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 05:43 PM

-Bball because i hate when players miss easy shots that a child can make but the players that make millions of dollars cant make them.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 05:44 PM
:crazy: yeah you are crazy if you think peja isnt gonna choke in the playoffs.:laugh:

Pacersfan.
03-18-2006, 05:46 PM
Like Artest choked last game? and the Eastern finals against Detroit? and....just it's too easy

yeah you are crazy if you think Artest isnt gonna destroy kings playoffs.:laugh:

Fixed :)

Pacers#1Fan
because i hate when players miss easy shots that a child can make but the players that make millions of dollars cant make them.Well than maybe my fellow Pacer fans were just really happy that our team could make our shots when it mattered most.

Lord Helmet
03-18-2006, 05:48 PM
Why this guy hasn't been banned, I don't know.

VF21
03-18-2006, 05:48 PM
...sigh...

Once again, I feel somewhat required to apologize for the actions of a Kings fan.

So, I apologize.

:( :blush:

VF21
03-18-2006, 05:49 PM
because i hate when players miss easy shots that a child can make but the players that make millions of dollars cant make them.

Talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black.

03-18-2006, 05:49 PM
LOL :lurk:

Pacersfan46
03-18-2006, 05:51 PM
yeah you are crazy if you think peja isnt gonna choke in the playoffs.:laugh:

Yeah, you're crazy if you think Artest isn't going to choke SOMEONE.

:laugh:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 05:52 PM
Well than maybe my fellow Pacer fans were just really happy that our team could make our shots when it mattered most. they should be but they shouldnt get used to it. god knows peja not gonna make shots when it matters most.:laugh:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 05:53 PM
Talk about a case of me being the most sensative kings fan alive? and the oldest:laugh: fixed:)

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 05:54 PM

:laugh: if he does i hope its peja:laugh:

VF21
03-18-2006, 05:55 PM
And once again I am so impressed with the IGNORE feature of the vBulletin boards.

:D

03-18-2006, 05:55 PM
they should be but they shouldnt get used to it. god knows Artest not gonna destroy our franchise when it matters most.:laugh:

I love correcting your posts! :)

Lord Helmet
03-18-2006, 05:56 PM
they should be but they shouldnt get used to it. god knows peja not gonna make shots when it matters most.:laugh:
Dude, I'm so glad you were sorry for your overreactions yesterday.

Mourning
03-18-2006, 05:57 PM

:lol2:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 05:57 PM
And once again I am so sorry for not having a forum that even compares to pacersdigest.:laugh:

:D fixed again:)

Mourning
03-18-2006, 05:58 PM
...sigh...

Once again, I feel somewhat required to apologize for the actions of a Kings fan.

So, I apologize.

No apologies needed :).

Artest is the best!
I love correcting your posts! :) thanks;) you said artest isnt gonna destroy our franchise. your right.:laugh: if your gonna change a post do it right.

VF21
This guy is NOT representative of Kings fans, in case anyone had any lingering doubts. But you're stuck with him because it appears his tenure at Kingsfans.com is over...again.

;)

Roaming Gnome
03-18-2006, 06:02 PM
Just remember us laughing at you when Artest, goes Artest. Heck, he lost you last nights game trying to do it all himself. Do you think for a sec if Bibby took half those shots down the strech, you probably would have won? Don't worry, it is not a matter of if, but when that you reallized that we fleeced you in trading you Ron Artest.

Now, Go away you troll...:troll:

Pacers#1Fan
03-18-2006, 06:03 PM
This guy is NOT representative of Kings fans, in case anyone had any lingering doubts. But you're stuck with him because it appears his tenure at Kingsfans.com is over...again.

;)It's cool dude. There is a butt-hole in every bunch. You can't take responsibility for it. Although I think the admins need to come in here with some toilet paper to wipe this particular sphincter.

rel
03-18-2006, 06:04 PM
i know you guys love him now but hes probably going to chicago anyway.

i recall artest saying hes going to NY after his contract ends...so dont love him too much :)

CableKC
03-18-2006, 06:07 PM
3 reasons why I am happy about this win.

1 ) The Pacers were in the same situation in the Denver game.....they did crappy in the 1st half......clamped down on the defensive end in the 2nd half....came within a bucket of winning and lost. This time...the same thing happened with the Kings.....they were down by 16 in the 1st QTR...then 11 points in the 2nd QTR....and fought all the way back to beat the Kings. The difference this time is that we crawled al the way back from a 16 point deficit to beat their opponent.

I don't care if its a regular season game or the NBA finals......the Pacers showed fortitude in that game and did not give up, something that we have to be proud of. As a fan of a team that is jockeying for Playoff position, you know that every game counts now and wins like these are important.

2 ) You start off by posting something like this:

especially when you guys have the ultimate princess on your team named peja. the kings will win 105-91 book it. that may not be the actual scor but the kings winning will be the result.

and then Peja goes out and put up 20pts/12rebounds on 13 FGAttempts against the Kings while Artest put up 18pts/5rebounds on 22 FGAttempts on the Pacers.

3 ) I was poking around the Kings RealGM forum....and many of them approached this loss as a "Reality check". If you came back on a Pacers Board and simply followed up with "it was a good game.......this time the better team won" type of post, then we would have moved on. But you don't, your followup your initial post with something like this. Its posters like you that give Kings Fans a bad name. :rolleyes:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:08 PM
Just remember us laughing at you when Artest, goes Artest. Heck, he lost you last nights game trying to do it all himself. Do you think for a sec if Bibby took half those shots down the strech, you probably would have won? Don't worry, it is not a matter of if, but when that you reallized that we fleeced you in trading you Ron Artest.

Now, Go away you troll...:troll: actually i was more pissed at bibby. he took a alot of quick shots at the end of the game that the stupid announcers were calling heat checks.:rolleyes:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:10 PM
3 reasons why I am happy about this win.

1 ) The Pacers were in the same situation in the Denver game.....they did crappy in the 1st half......clamped down on the defensive end in the 2nd half....came within a bucket of winning and lost. This time...the same thing happened with the Kings.....they were down by 16 in the 1st QTR...then 11 points in the 2nd QTR....and fought all the way back to beat the Kings. The difference this time is that we crawled al the way back from a 16 point deficit to beat their opponent.

I don't care if its a regular season game or the NBA finals......the Pacers showed fortitude in that game and did not give up, something that we have to be proud of. As a fan of a team that is jockeying for Playoff position, you know that every game counts now and wins like these are important.

2 ) You start off by posting something like this:

and then Peja goes out and put up 20pts/12rebounds on 13 FGAttempts against the Kings while Artest put up 18pts/5rebounds on 22 FGAttempts on the Pacers.

3 ) I was poking around the Kings RealGM forum....and many of them approached this loss as a "Reality check". If you came back on a Pacers Board and simply followed up with "it was a good game.......this time the better team won" type of post, then we would have moved on. But you don't, your followup your initial post with something like this. Its posters like you that give Kings Fans a bad name. :rolleyes: they already have a bad name. most of them become to attached to players. just like VF21 for example.:laugh:

Pacers#1Fan
03-18-2006, 06:11 PM
Another reason I am so happy about this game is my boy Danny Granger did his thing.

CableKC
03-18-2006, 06:11 PM
...sigh...

So, I apologize.

You don't need to apologize. We know that there are Kings Fans that would have been cool about it whether it was a win or a loss. IMHO....he's less of a Kings fan in our eyes but more of a troll trying to stir the pot.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:12 PM
[quote=VF21his tenure at Kingsfans.com is over...again.

;)[/quote] thank god.:laugh: like i said i just wanted to see how easy it would be to get back. and it was pretty damn easy. all i had to say was sorry a few times and it worked.:laugh:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:13 PM
You don't need to apologize. We know that there are Kings Fans that would have been cool about it whether it was a win or a loss. IMHO....he's less of a Kings fan in our eyes but more of a troll trying to stir the pot. and im doing a pretty damn good job.:laugh: im trying to set a record for being banned from every forum. but the stupid moderators on this forum wont help me out. wheres hicks when you need him.:laugh:

Pacers#1Fan
03-18-2006, 06:16 PM
and im doing a pretty damn good job.:laugh: im trying to set a record for being banned from every forum. but the stupid moderators on this forum wont help me out. wheres hicks when you need him.:laugh:God dude, congratulations, I think you might be the biggest ******* I've ever kinda met.

thank god.:laugh: like i said i just wanted to see how easy it would be to get back. and it was pretty damn easy. all i had to say was sorry a few times and it worked.:laugh:

Yea good, now go lock yourself in your room and laugh about the fact that nobody likes you...

Artest is the best!
Another reason I am so happy about this game is my boy Danny Granger did his thing. did his thing? hes lucky he was wide open so many times.:laugh: if ron was concentrating on the game instead of the stupid fans he would have locked up danny. and ron barely even guarded peja. peja was also luck kevin was guarding him because if ron was guarding him the whole time peja would have dissapeared like he usually does.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:17 PM
God dude, congratulations, I think you might be the biggest ******* I've ever kinda met. then my work here is done.:laugh:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:18 PM
Yea good, now go lock yourself in your room and laugh about the fact that nobody likes you... you honestly think i care about people liking me.:laugh:

piksi
03-18-2006, 06:19 PM
It's cool dude. There is a butt-hole in every bunch. You can't take responsibility for it. Although I think the admins need to come in here with some toilet paper to wipe this particular sphincter.

she is a lady and not a dude;)

03-18-2006, 06:19 PM
you honestly think i care about people liking me.:laugh:

*dialing the number of a mental hospital*

Lord Helmet
03-18-2006, 06:20 PM
and im doing a pretty damn good job.:laugh: im trying to set a record for being banned from every forum. but the stupid moderators on this forum wont help me out. wheres hicks when you need him.:laugh:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:20 PM
Oh, so you are admitting Artest went well, "Artest" last night...... yeah i guess i am.:laugh:

03-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Hey, dont make go call INDYTOAD on you! :D

Mourning
peja was also luck kevin was guarding him because if ron was guarding him the whole time peja would have dissapeared like he usually does.

Well that's still a whole lot better then dissappearing "moRon"-style by getting banned by the league:-p.

Regards,

Mourning :cool:

Artest is the best!
*dialing the number of a mental hospital* tell them im not going back.

03-18-2006, 06:22 PM
I GUESS EVEN INDYTOAD IS AFRAID OF THIS GUY.. hahahaha

grace
03-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Hicks, Jay, Able????

Anyone, please help. Ban this fool.........

VA, here's what you do.

1. Click on "Artest is the best!"
2. Click on "View Public Profie"
3. In the middle of the page on the right there should be "Add Artest is best! to Your Ignore List" Click on that.
4. Click "Submit"

It's really quite easy.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:23 PM
Well that's still a whole lot better then dissappearing "moRon"-style by getting banned by the league:-p.

Regards,

Mourning :cool: i think peja should be banned for being most soft.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:25 PM
I GUESS EVEN INDYTOAD IS AFRAID OF THIS GUY.. hahahaha he should be. im crazier then ron. i even scared off VF21. :laugh:

Mourning
03-18-2006, 06:26 PM
VA, here's what you do.

1. Click on "Artest is the best!"
2. Click on "View Public Profie"
3. In the middle of the page on the right there should be "Add Artest is best! to Your Ignore List" Click on that.
4. Click "Submit"

It's really quite easy.

I refuse to give in to that. No one has made my ignore list yet and the ones that got closest have been banned a long time ago.

Forget it "Artest is the best", you won't get that satisfaction.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:27 PM
she is a lady and not a dude;) are you sure?

Mourning
03-18-2006, 06:28 PM
i think peja should be banned for being most soft.

Don't say you are doing things that you are obviously incapeable of :loser:

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:28 PM
I refuse to give in to that. No one has made my ignore list yet and the ones that got closest have been banned a long time ago.

Forget it "Artest is the best", you won't get that satisfaction. the only satisfaction i have right now is the fact that you guys have actually let this thread get to 3 pages!:laugh:

03-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Mourning, me to! I never will use that, you cant shut out the reality... the morons do exist! This guy makes me laugh lol, what would the world be without idiots!? Thanks for the entertainment "artest is the best!". :D

Mourning
03-18-2006, 06:29 PM
Really? I havent?

:-p

Hmmm... I usually get my "ignore"-candidates banned ... I don't understand how you could still be here :dunno: ....... :plot:.

;):D:D

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:30 PM
im a :loser: i agree.:laugh:

Mourning
03-18-2006, 06:31 PM
Mourning, me to! I never will use that, you cant shut out the reality... the morons do exist! This guy makes me laugh lol, what would the world be without idiots!? Thanks for the entertainment "artest is the best!". :D

True words spoken! :)

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:32 PM
Mourning, me to! I never will use that, you cant shut out the reality... the morons do exist! This guy makes me laugh lol, what would the world be without idiots!? Thanks for the entertainment "artest is the best!". :D you welcome. i love to entertain. i have to be the center of attention. peja is actually one of my favorite players even togh hes not clutch and hes soft. he still helped out the kings franchise alot though.

Mourning
03-18-2006, 06:32 PM
i :maniac: agree.:laugh:

You would fit in to moRon's team quite well actually.

piksi
03-18-2006, 06:33 PM
are you sure?

what I am not sure is - do Your parents know what You are doing right now ?

03-18-2006, 06:35 PM
you welcome. i love to entertain. i have to be the center of attention.

:lmao: you are killing me!

VF21
03-18-2006, 06:36 PM
A PM I received here after action at KF:

why did you ban me? what did i do wrong? i was just responding to a post that was about ron artest that i didnt like. its a message board and were supposed to argue sometimes. i was just saying they got mad at me for saying something positive about ron on thier board but when they come on kingsfans.com and say something negative about ron they dont expect us to say anything.

And yes, I know it's juvenile to share PMs.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:37 PM
what I am not sure is - do Your parents know what You are doing right now ? what am i doing right now?

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:38 PM

And yes, I know it's juvenile to share PMs. why whats wrong with that?

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:39 PM
:lmao: you are killing me! i love you to.:D

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:40 PM

And yes, I know im an idiot. really? i didnt know that.

Fireball Kid
03-18-2006, 06:48 PM
Why are you guys replying to her? All shes trying to do is **** us off, thats all. All you have to do is simply not reply or just put her on the ignore list. Its that simple.

Artest is the best!, you must have a really, really, really lonely life. Goodbye.

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:50 PM
Why are you guys replying to her? All shes trying to do is **** us off, thats all. All you have to do is simply not reply or just put her on the ignore list. Its that simply.

Artest is the best!, you must have a really, really, really lonely life. Goodbye. its that simply? wow i hope your not an adult.:laugh:

VF21
03-18-2006, 06:52 PM
Why are you guys replying to her? All shes trying to do is **** us off, thats all. All you have to do is simply not reply or just put her on the ignore list. Its that simple.

I suspect having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent is a lot like pouring salt on snails.

You know what the outcome is going to be but you just can't help yourself. Sometimes you just don't let the easy ones go by.

;)

Artest is the best!
03-18-2006, 06:54 PM
I suspect having a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent is a lot like pouring salt on snails.

You know what the outcome is going to be but you just can't help yourself. Sometimes you just don't let the easy ones go by.

;) dont you have a job? or do you just stay in front of your computer all day long?

03-18-2006, 06:56 PM

Artest is the best!, you must have a really, really, really lonely life. Goodbye.

Are u joking or is he/she really a girl!? That must be the sickest girl ive ever talked to... :-o

VF21
03-18-2006, 06:58 PM
Are u joking or is he/she really a girl!? That must be the sickest girl ive ever talked to... :-o

Not a girl. My guess is a 12-year-old boy with a LOT of video games and spare time.

03-18-2006, 07:00 PM
Not a girl. My guess is a 12-year-old boy with a LOT of video games and spare time.

Ahhh! ok :)

ChicagoJ
03-18-2006, 08:02 PM
the only satisfaction i have right now is the fact that you guys have actually let this thread get to 3 pages!:laugh:

Locked. Bye.