PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what I want........

grace
03-18-2006, 01:40 AM
Why am I so crazy?

If I had to guess I'd say you must be a woman.

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

Shade
03-18-2006, 10:33 AM
Yep, you ARE normal, VA. It's women that are crazy. :disturbed

Evan_The_Dude
03-19-2006, 02:46 AM
I just dont.

I like her, but I dont want a serious relationship.

THe next day I hate her and am tired of people thinking they can play me, but I still like her as a person.

Why am I so crazy? Why do I have bi-polar tendancies?

Why cant I be normal?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

You scared of committment? If your first instinct is that you like her, then go with that. If there's doubt about that, then stay away. Women are crazy, but men can be dumbasses... Don't pass on a good woman. That's my point.

Kat
03-20-2006, 09:35 AM
I just dont.

I like her, but I dont want a serious relationship.

THe next day I hate her and am tired of people thinking they can play me, but I still like her as a person.

Why am I so crazy? Why do I have bi-polar tendancies?

Why cant I be normal?

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

I'm no expert, but it sounds to me like you two have some basic incompatibilities. I've had friends like that before. I like them overall, but sometimes they drive me nuts and I don't want to talk to them for weeks, but eventually that softens and I can enjoy their company again, until certain personality traits reassert themselves and I just want to climb the walls again. My advice would be to just enjoy her company, but don't start a romantic relationship. It'll just be a very crazy up-and-down relationship that burns out in no time.

The person to have a relationship with is the person you feel most comfortable around, even when you have the occasional disagreement. You never "hate" them and they don't drive you crazy (in a bad way) on a semi-regular basis. Sure, that kind of drama makes for an interesting life, but it's draining in the long run.

McClintic Sphere
03-20-2006, 11:17 AM
As William S.Burroughs once said,"Never interfere in a girl and boy fight"

Vicious Tyrant
03-20-2006, 11:20 AM
My advice would be to just enjoy her company, but don't start a romantic relationship. It'll just be a very crazy up-and-down relationship that burns out in no time.

The person to have a relationship with is the person you feel most comfortable around, even when you have the occasional disagreement. You never "hate" them and they don't drive you crazy (in a bad way) on a semi-regular basis. Sure, that kind of drama makes for an interesting life, but it's draining in the long run.
Go girl.

VA, it doesn't even sound to me as though you really do like her all that much. If I had to guess, I'd imagine she's hot but psycho. That's what I find guys usually mean when they say they "like her as a person" even though she's nuts.

btowncolt
03-20-2006, 11:27 AM
Can she get to the blue or yellow line easily?

I'll deal with her if she can.

btowncolt
03-20-2006, 05:38 PM
I didn't. I won't be in town this weekend anyway.

P.P.S Send her on over.

SoupIsGood
03-21-2006, 09:24 PM
uh, VA???? where you at doggy :p

is he deleted?

Shade
03-21-2006, 10:43 PM
uh, VA???? where you at doggy :p

is he deleted?

http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=366682#post366682