PDA

View Full Version : OT: Comcast

Harddrive7
03-14-2006, 07:50 AM
I'm thinking of ridding myself of the dish. Does it matter if I get Digital or full basic to get the Pacer games on Fox? IOW, anyone who has cable, do you get all the Pacer games that come on Fox?

I know this will be moved Hicks, but I kind of needed a quick answer because Comcast is going to be calling me back soon and the "shout box" doesn't get a lot of action in the mornings.

Thanks guys!

aldoc2
03-14-2006, 08:27 AM
do you get all the Pacer games that come on Fox?

Thanks guys!

I'm from the Indy area. Insight cable is what we have. About half the games are on fox sports MW. The rest are on WB4. Also some nationally televised games.

MagicRat
03-14-2006, 08:48 AM
I'm thinking of ridding myself of the dish. Does it matter if I get Digital or full basic to get the Pacer games on Fox? IOW, anyone who has cable, do you get all the Pacer games that come on Fox?

I know this will be moved Hicks, but I kind of needed a quick answer because Comcast is going to be calling me back soon and the "shout box" doesn't get a lot of action in the mornings.

Thanks guys!

Fox Sports Midwest is a part of Full Basic.

Harddrive7
03-14-2006, 09:09 AM
Fox Sports Midwest is a part of Full Basic.

THANK YOU!!

owl
03-14-2006, 09:24 AM
As an aside I switched from SBC phone and internet to Comcast Phone,
Comcast internet and Comcast digital cable. I really do not need the digital
cable as we watch little ON DEMAND and subscribe to no movie channels.
The digital does allow you to block channels as you please. Basic cable is great if you just want the Pacers Broadcasts. The cable internet is as good
or better than DSL through SBC. Plus I only get one bill and it is cheaper than
going separate on the various services.

owl

Harddrive7
03-14-2006, 09:54 AM
As an aside I switched from SBC phone and internet to Comcast Phone,
Comcast internet and Comcast digital cable. I really do not need the digital
cable as we watch little ON DEMAND and subscribe to no movie channels.
The digital does allow you to block channels as you please. Basic cable is great if you just want the Pacers Broadcasts. The cable internet is as good
or better than DSL through SBC. Plus I only get one bill and it is cheaper than
going separate on the various services.

owl

That is the exact package that I took for the exact same reasons. The 1 bill was a good selling point for me as well. Thanks for your input.