PDA

View Full Version : Turnovers, Turnovers, Turnovers

sweabs
03-12-2006, 09:35 PM
f

Lord Helmet
03-12-2006, 09:39 PM
I think it might be both fatigue and the new style of offense.

When we are cutting and slashing we are going to turn the ball over a lot more than when we are just passing it into a player and watching him work.

I can recall some of Tinsley's turnovers due to his slashing to the lane and with the rest of our PG's.

Also, I don't know what happened with Peja and the turnover in the last seconds in the game. I think whoever was guarding him overplayed and Peja lost the ball.

I'm just sick of being repeatedly beaten by the league's WORST teams. It's a pride thing.

Unclebuck
03-12-2006, 09:40 PM
You mentioned the main reasons. If the Pacers had kept their turnovers down the Pacers win by at least 10 points

sweabs
03-12-2006, 09:47 PM
f

Unclebuck
03-12-2006, 09:54 PM
3 things Rick hates

1) Turnovers
2) Poor transition defense

No make that make that just those two things. He hates those two things above all else.

SoupIsGood
03-12-2006, 09:57 PM
3 things Rick hates

1) Turnovers
2) Poor transition defense

No make that make that just those two things. He hates those two things above all else.

I really hope his list goes like this

1) Losing
2) Turnovers
3) Poor Transition Defense

and not like this

1) Turnovers
2) Poor Transition Defense
3) Losing

DisplacedKnick
03-12-2006, 10:05 PM
Really bad execution the last 2 minutes - as any idiot who watched could see. No need for much analysis with this one.

I about laughed at Peja trying to take Bosh off the dribble. One more reminder why he's the closest thing to the next KG we've had since people started talking about "the next KG."

Unclebuck
03-12-2006, 10:18 PM
I really hope his list goes like this

1) Losing
2) Turnovers
3) Poor Transition Defense

and not like this

1) Turnovers
2) Poor Transition Defense
3) Losing

Well of course losing is number 1

SoupIsGood
03-12-2006, 10:26 PM

Yes, I was sorta hinting at him possibly over-reacting or over-correcting in order to cut the TO's and tighten the D. Could be ugly again if that happens...

Ragnar
03-13-2006, 12:11 AM

Sorry I dont buy that. If he hated losing so much Tinsley would have finished the game tonight. We barely won the last game. We counted on them to miss an open shot to win. Again tonight we could not buy a basket at the end of the game.

He wants to start for now fine but for gods sake let Tinsley finish so we can win a few more of these.