PDA

View Full Version : So, you want to know how to feel stupid....

Fireball Kid
03-11-2006, 09:53 PM
It happens.

Pig Nash
03-11-2006, 09:53 PM
good job! :applaud:

SoupIsGood
03-11-2006, 11:27 PM
I swear that was a Seinfeld episode.

8.9_seconds
03-12-2006, 01:06 AM
I swear that was a Seinfeld episode.

haha, yeah when they went to Jersey to get an air conditioner and while they were looking Jerry Peed in some corner and was caught by the security guard.............awww good times.

N8R
03-12-2006, 02:12 AM
Thats why the need to name the Levels something different from the Alphabit. If you parked in Your Mother Is A Whore section you wouldnt have forgot that.

sweabs
03-12-2006, 03:20 AM
Thats why the need to name the Levels something different from the Alphabit. If you parked in Your Mother Is A Whore section you wouldnt have forgot that.

:laugh:

SamBear
03-12-2006, 02:08 PM
awww that's an ugly feeling... :(

But I'm glad you found it!!!! :highfive:

Skaut_Ech
03-12-2006, 03:29 PM
I'll do ya one better.

I was in DC with my then girlfriend and we were going sight sightseeing. We found an underground parking garage in a building, grabbed our stuff and took off. After a couple of hours the discussion turned to where we parked our rental car.

Neither one of us paid attention to where we parked.

SoOooo...the area where we parked, all the building look the same. It was downtown. We ended up WALKING for 5 hours and who klnows how many miles and false alarms before we finally found the car. We had no idea how you call a rental company and say "excuse me, I'm a dumbass and lost your car. I know I parked it somewhere in downtown DC. Can I have another one? :D"

Shade
03-13-2006, 11:48 AM
"You so...STUPID!!!!!"

*throws vapacersfan out window*

[:cookie: points to whoever can place that film quote ;)]

bulletproof
03-13-2006, 04:25 PM
I'll do ya one better.

You just haaaad to one-up VA, didn't you? You couldn't let him bask in his stupidity, you had to put the spotlight on you.

Skaut_Ech
03-13-2006, 09:27 PM
I will NOT have my stupidity ignored!!

Shade
03-13-2006, 10:23 PM
I will NOT have my stupidity ignored!!

Save some of those nuggets of "wisdom" for the forum party. ;)

Will Galen
03-23-2006, 09:51 AM
I've did it too!

When I first moved to Florida I drove to K-Mart for something for my apartment. The parking lot was a big one and it had a gas station in it. Since the station was right in front of K-Mart I parked in back of it, and under a small palm tree. When I came out, no car.

I looked at the nearby cars, then went back in K-Mart and called the Sheriff's department. A deputy come out and had me get in his car then drove me up and down the parking lot. About three rows over from where I KNOW I parked, we found my car.

I have no idea what happened. How did I know about the little palm tree if I didn't park there? Obviously I moved my car from where I first parked it, but don't remember doing it or why. It wasn't to get closer to the building because it was about equal distance.

It didn't make me feel stupid. My chief feeling was one of relief followed closely by befuddlement.

The thing is I would have swore on a stack of bibles or bet every cent I had that I had parked under that little palm. I was that sure.

That obviously was a life changing experience because for several years I always took special note of where I parked. I don't take that special note now unless I've never been to a place before. That's because once I go somewhere with a huge parking lot I always park in the same area. For instant one of the malls I go to down here has a Sears in it. I always park in front of Sears even if I'm going to the other side of the mall.

The thing is it's very spooky to have no memory of something you've done when you're not on medication or been drinking.