PDA

View Full Version : What if...

Moses
03-09-2006, 03:50 PM
Reggie Miller hadn't retired last year and we aquired Peja.

Can you imagine how many 3's they would rain down on the opponents while they were both in the game? I just figured it was an interesting thought and would share it with you guys.

Kegboy
03-09-2006, 04:06 PM
:banned:

Dude, don't go there. Please, just don't go there.

:cry:

Major Cold
03-09-2006, 05:11 PM
Reggie hit 32% of 3's last year...Thats worse than Sjax.

Jasi is gonna hit more 3's this year than Reggie did last year

Mr. Pink
03-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Well then we would have Reggie, Sarunas, and Peja draining threes...

would we need JO? :)

Moses
03-09-2006, 05:23 PM
Reggie hit 32% of 3's last year...Thats worse than Sjax.

Jasi is gonna hit more 3's this year than Reggie did last year
He's a career 40% 3 pt shooter. To say he would have shot 33% again with the starters back is stupid. Nice try though.

Moses
03-09-2006, 05:24 PM
:banned:

Dude, don't go there. Please, just don't go there.

:cry:
We all miss Reggie but it's something interesting to think about. I'm sure he thinks about it every now and then prior to announcing a game on TNT in his black suit. :laugh:

Oh well, I can see some of you can't stand to talk about retired basketball players so let this thread die.

CableKC
03-09-2006, 05:44 PM
In the land of "What If...." the Pacers are champs 3 years running...the Brawl never happened...no one ever gets injured...SJax and Harrison don't complain to the Refs....and Artest has been taking Meds ever since he left Chicago.

I guess it is nice to dream about what could have been.

8.9_seconds
03-09-2006, 06:40 PM
I Love Reggie.........that's all.

Kegboy
03-09-2006, 11:30 PM
In the land of "What If...." the Pacers are champs 3 years running...the Brawl never happened...no one ever gets injured...SJax and Harrison don't complain to the Refs....and Artest has been taking Meds ever since he left Chicago.

I guess it is nice to dream about what could have been.

****, in the land of "What If", when Reggie retired, PTI would have devoted a whole show to debating what was the bigger feat, Russell's 11 rings in 13 years, or Reggie's 9 in 12 in "today's NBA". The difference is, even in the land of "What If", he'd still be retired. ;)