PDA

View Full Version : forgotten tidbit?

BigDawg44
03-07-2006, 08:54 PM
we keep talkin about how Tinsley will thrive in the fast free flowin offense and how johnson has been playin inspired basketball lately. I have been thinkin, and it could be that i am way behind and this has already been mentioned, but didnt NJ run the fast free flowing offense when johnson was there? he was a very solid backup and good player for them, so why are we surprised that he plays well in a fast moving offense?

Ragnar
03-07-2006, 09:41 PM
AJ sucked bad untill this year he has gotten more confident and his game has thrived. Yes they played more up tempo and AJ horrible. So horrible that Kidd was among the league leaders in minutes because the team completely fell apart when AJ was in (much like the first couple of seasons here for AJ)

GO!!!!!
03-07-2006, 09:47 PM
I like the tidbit none the less

Kegboy
03-07-2006, 10:11 PM
I talked about it when we got Peja, that it was a good opportunity to run some Princeton with the two of them. I never thought Pollard would get in on the act too.

BigDawg44
03-07-2006, 10:18 PM
AJ sucked bad untill this year he has gotten more confident and his game has thrived. Yes they played more up tempo and AJ horrible. So horrible that Kidd was among the league leaders in minutes because the team completely fell apart when AJ was in (much like the first couple of seasons here for AJ)

well, he seemed to beat us a few times in the playoffs if my memory serves me correctly...which is not that reliable