PDA

View Full Version : NBA Coach Approval Ratings

grace
03-07-2006, 07:02 PM
I thought we could use something new to argue...I mean talk about.

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nba/sportsnation/ratings?seasonYear=2006&seasonType=2&week=2

I'm still trying to figure out how Mike Brown got no votes.

Kegboy
03-07-2006, 08:19 PM

All their fans are too busy booing LeBron to waste time with a stupid ESPN poll.

BigMac
03-07-2006, 10:53 PM

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nba/sportsnation/ratings?seasonYear=2006&seasonType=2&week=2

Because they're on their normal after-the-All-Star-Break swoon. If he had a 5 game winning streak, he'd be more popular.

grace
03-07-2006, 11:02 PM
Because they're on their normal after-the-All-Star-Break swoon. If he had a 5 game winning streak, he'd be more popular.

That may be but you'd think his wife, his kids, or some psycho fan would have voted for him.

BigMac
03-07-2006, 11:10 PM
That may be but you'd think his wife, his kids, or some psycho fan would have voted for him.

I guess they're pissed off at him too :laugh:

SoupIsGood
03-07-2006, 11:10 PM

I guarantee ESPN just made the number up

grace
03-07-2006, 11:34 PM
I guarantee ESPN just made the number up

I wouldn't say they made it up. More like there was this mysterious computer glitch that prevented people from voting for Mike. Not ESPN's fault. No, they're the greatest network ever. :rolleyes:

SoupIsGood
03-07-2006, 11:49 PM
I wouldn't say they made it up. More like there was this mysterious computer glitch that prevented people from voting for Mike. Not ESPN's fault. No, they're the greatest network ever. :rolleyes:

That's exactly what I was thinking! (well, kind of, I know you are part-joking here) I've seen several such glitchs in many of their polls.

grace
03-07-2006, 11:53 PM
And then there are the times where they don't like how a poll is going so they just end it.

Cue Kegboy ranting about the time they had a poll for where College Game Day should broadcast from.

Kegboy
03-08-2006, 08:24 AM
Cue Kegboy ranting about the time they had a poll for where College Game Day should broadcast from.

OH **** THEM!! **** **** **** **** ****!!!!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

grace
03-08-2006, 10:10 AM
OH **** THEM!! **** **** **** **** ****!!!!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

:rolleyes: Take your meds. When you've calmed down come back and explain what happened.

dryles
03-08-2006, 03:58 PM
Two=the number 2
Too=means "also"
To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
They're=they are
There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.:)

Let me add one BigMac...

loose= not tight
lose= the act of losing
loss= after the fact, we lost..wins and losses, not wins and loses
<!-- / sig -->

Kestas
03-08-2006, 05:11 PM

this is the ranking of teams (regarding their results vs. expectation), not the coaches imho. imho the coach of the Hornets is the moron of the century, yet he shares second spot. there are either no normal coaches in NBA, or this poll is useless ;)

SoupIsGood
03-08-2006, 05:14 PM
dominate/dominant

Kegboy
03-08-2006, 06:54 PM
this is the ranking of teams (regarding their results vs. expectation), not the coaches imho. imho the coach of the Hornets is the moron of the century, yet he shares second spot. there are either no normal coaches in NBA, or this poll is useless ;)

WTF?

[edit] Oh, duh, Macijauskas.