PDA

View Full Version : Sarunas & Co. play against the Wizards!

Pacesetter
03-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Great demonstration of how well this hooper can play at pg. I think there's been a lot of skeptics here on the forum, and some with good reason. Regardless of all the talk both good and bad, I hope everyone took some time out to look at the box score.

Players can go days, weeks, months without having games like this one. The words and criticisms of skeptics get louder and louder with each missed opportunity. Fans can ride them, media can affect them, spectators can yell at them, and injuries can besiege them. They persevere through all the pain, and mental anguish to have games like this one.

Man I love these guys, that's all I can tell ya!

Great job to Sarunas (career high assists) & Steve (outstanding FG%), and Big Dave (4-4 FT's, and 4-4 FG's). Team FT% = 100% (26/26 :yikes:).

wtg Pacers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bgroovy:

Los Angeles
03-03-2006, 03:29 PM
Did you just watch the game on tape delay?

;)

denyfizle
03-03-2006, 03:29 PM
i for one think the game against the Wizards is the best game we've played all year. (considering the factors stacked against us)

Pacesetter
03-03-2006, 03:35 PM
Did you just watch the game on tape delay?

;)

No, I just got back into town - let's just say I was in third world until about 2 hours ago! :laugh:

Pacesetter
03-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Look at this gem:

Jeff Foster speaking about play of David Harrison: ''He was making it seem like he was playing on one leg,'' forward Jeff Foster said. ''We were joking with him, saying he wasn't limping when he was just running up and down the court, but whenever he did something good he was really emphasizing his limp to say: 'I'm playing hurt, look.''' - cnn.com

roflmao! :jump:

Los Angeles
03-03-2006, 04:46 PM
Look at this gem:

roflmao! :jump:
OUCH!