PDA

View Full Version : GIRLS FREAKING CONFUSE ME

Since86
02-27-2006, 06:05 PM
Ask her to stay in and watch a movie.

If she says no she doesn't want too, then she's confusing. Sounds like she wants some "quality time" to me.

317Kim
02-27-2006, 06:14 PM
I'm sorry you feel that way VA! :-p

btowncolt
02-27-2006, 06:17 PM
Back of the hand!

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 06:21 PM
Girls r deh shizz000rsszszszsssdsaddfdf

Spicoli
02-27-2006, 06:55 PM
Crazy girls from your world frighten and confuse me. But what do I know, I'm just a caveman.

http://www.makeup-artist.com/images/prosthetics/hartman-caveman.jpg

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 06:56 PM
I have come to the conclusion that I am just attracted to crazy girls.

I would agree! :-p I mean, didn't one girl want to be your mom or something? :hmm:

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 07:01 PM
But hey, maybe its just that the crazy girls are attracted to me?!?!?! I dont know anymore :confused:

:duh: Of course! That's cause all girls are crazy!

:devil:

Since86
02-27-2006, 07:02 PM
I have come to the conclusion that I am just attracted to crazy girls.

She is the one that I took out the day the Redskins played the Bucks in the playoffs, I made a post about it somewhere. We didnt end up eating out because "she wasnt hungry" :mad:

I guess I am just to nice of a person (:laugh:) sorry, that is funny to see me say/hear, but she says she doesnt want anyone from work to know where she lives, but that was in a different conversation. So that leaves my place, and I havent been able to chill at all cause I have a Saturday morning class.

At least my next two weekends are free with no class.

I may ask her if she wants to just go chill, and then I can find out for sure if she is just playing me or if somethign is there.

Why cant I just be normal?

It'll be the same once you find one and actually become exclusive anyways. I've been with the same girl for almost 4yrs and she can still really throw me through some loops.

One week it'll be great, and the next we'll "break up" three or four times.

I won't even get started on this distance thing. (She goes to IU now, and I'm at BSU which is 2hrs away. It's not really that far but we were connected at the hip until Dec. when she transferred.)

Jermaniac
02-27-2006, 07:04 PM
Yes Girls are very confusing. The girl I actually liked and talked to for about a month tells me she doesnt want to go out with me and just wants to be friends (SMH) so I get with another breezy. And today the first girl comes up to me and tells me that she is mad that I'm going out with the other girl and that she likes me. Good God this is crazy.

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 07:04 PM
You know, I was just talking to someone about how it felt great to be back here at PD, and even though I am not "coshere" with every one here, I must say I love being able to keep up with the Pacers and still chat about my most favorite team in the NBA, but with this "girl problems" thread I truly feel like I am back.

haha

Indeed! Those one line drama threads just weren't cutting it ;)

Since86
02-27-2006, 07:05 PM
You know, I was just talking to someone about how it felt great to be back here at PD, and even though I am not "coshere" with every one here, I must say I love being able to keep up with the Pacers and still chat about my most favorite team in the NBA, but with this "girl problems" thread I truly feel like I am back.

haha

It's kosher ;)

Since86
02-27-2006, 07:07 PM
BTW, congrats on 54 years. That impressive

Who do you think I am? Geezer? :boxer:

rabid
02-27-2006, 07:20 PM
Like I always say:

Don't sweat the petty stuff.

Pet the sweaty stuff.

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 07:27 PM
Like I always say:

Don't sweat the petty stuff.

Pet the sweaty stuff.
:eek:

Pig Nash
02-27-2006, 07:30 PM
That's some funny stuff right there rabid.

Raskolnikov
02-28-2006, 05:44 PM

haha
<!-- / message -->It's kosher ;)
No, it's not. It's "croshere".

:leaving: