PDA

View Full Version : Mike Wells answers question - FEB 27 2006

rexnom
02-27-2006, 05:59 PM
Am I the only one who sees Harrison as the future? How many guys with his size have his skills? So what if gets frustrated? He gets so many calls against him that it's understandable. Even TD cracked in international play because of all the calls. If NBA refs respect DH like they do TD, David would never get a T. That time should come though. Harrison is extremely important to this team IMO.

Anthem
02-27-2006, 11:11 PM
Harrison and Granger, yeah.

RWB
02-28-2006, 08:04 AM
http://www.indystar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/99999999/SPORTS0404/51007007
Answer: You’re right, Mike, Harrison is one of the nicest guys on the team, but something needs to be done with his attitude.

:D :D
The classic I'll say something nice about Harrison first and then slam him hoping he won't pimp slap me later answer.

sixthman
02-28-2006, 10:11 AM
:D :D
The classic I'll say something nice about Harrison first and then slam him hoping he won't pimp slap me later answer.

Can you blame Wells? The Hulk, friendly or not, is one huuuggggeeeee dude. ;)

FrenchConnection
02-28-2006, 10:43 AM
I really think that the suspension will be a benefit for David. He acted out, paid the price, and his team lost the next game, in no small part due to his absence. Or at least RC can spin it that way. I think that he will turn a corner starting now. I think that these will turn out to be two of the better drafts (DH and DG) for the Pacers in their history.