PDA

View Full Version : If this isn't right, I give up!

Jose Slaughter
02-27-2006, 02:36 AM
I'm only sure that I'm in the playoffs, other than that I'm only guessing. I think it might look something like this.....

In the East

1. Rcarey
2. Mourning
3. Pacer Fan in AZ
4. Jose Slaughter
5. Roaming Gnome
6. Burnzone
7. Displaced Knick
8. Peck

Out West

1. Kerosene
3. Pacer Tom
4. Gyron
5. Dr. Badd
6. Diamond Dave
7. Grudzel
8. Doug

First Round Matchups:

East

Rcarey vs Peck
Jose Slaughter vs Roaming Gnome

Pacer Fan in AZ vs Burnzone
Mourning vs Displaced Knick

West

Kerosene vs Doug
Gyron vs Dr Badd

Pacer Tom vs Diamond Dave
#7 vs Grudzel

Division Winners:

Rcarey
Mourning
Nazdab
Kerosene

40 Games Winners:

Kerosene with 44
Rcarey with 42

kerosene
02-27-2006, 02:58 AM
Thanks Jose!

Hope a couple of my guys get healthy enough to play. Otherwise it could be 'Upset City' come playoff time.

Slick Pinkham
02-27-2006, 08:43 AM
Barring a Chris Kaman out-of-body experience, I will win game 55 and lock up the 3 seed by virtue of the higher scoring everage tiebreaker.

DisplacedKnick
02-28-2006, 08:59 AM
With two spectacularly bad games to close the season I believe I've clinched the 8 seed.

Gotta love Pietrus - 2 fantasy pts in 53 minutes the last two games. He should be a Knick.

Looks like it's me and the man from Toronto in the 1st rd.

sweabs
02-28-2006, 10:56 AM
With two spectacularly bad games to close the season I believe I've clinched the 8 seed.

Gotta love Pietrus - 2 fantasy pts in 53 minutes the last two games. He should be a Knick.

Looks like it's me and the man from Toronto in the 1st rd.

Aye...good luck to you!

Doug
02-28-2006, 11:58 AM
Hope a couple of my guys get healthy enough to play. Otherwise it could be 'Upset City' come playoff time.

Well, I wouldn't bet up on the upset. My guys are sooooo inconsistant... I don't see them putting together enough solid games to pull it off.

DisplacedKnick
02-28-2006, 11:59 AM
Aye...good luck to you!

And you as well - but not too much! ;)

sweabs
02-28-2006, 12:24 PM
And you as well - but not too much! ;)

Dang; I don't think you needed my luck after seeing what you're doing in your first playoff game! 69 points from Yao, and 60 points from Gasol!?!

Yeah...I forsee a Colts future for me...:cry:

Jose Slaughter
02-28-2006, 01:00 PM
I finally had a moment to set the East.

I hope to get a couple minutes this afternoon to finish the West.

DisplacedKnick
02-28-2006, 01:48 PM
Dang; I don't think you needed my luck after seeing what you're doing in your first playoff game! 69 points from Yao, and 60 points from Gasol!?!

Yeah...I forsee a Colts future for me...:cry:

Pietrus hasn't played yet and he'll be replacing a rare good game from Battier. After the last two games I've learned that with him, no lead is safe.

By our second game he's tucked cozily away near the bottom of my lineup but I can't afford to have him give one away,