PDA

View Full Version : BTOWN AND SHADE BEWARE: contents not suitable for health concious

8.9_seconds
02-27-2006, 01:16 AM
It's that time again; the time when the little girls in green don their sashes and hound you for cash. Yes Sir, it's Girl Scout Cookie Season!!!!!!!!!!!

So the Question is:

What's your favorite cookie?

http://elkinnc.tripod.com/1f890820.jpg

I have to say the thin mint gets me everytime. You throw those suckers in the freezer awhile and then eat 'em, ohhhh that's goood.

Hicks
02-27-2006, 01:19 AM
What does it mean that the first time I saw the "Animal Treasures" cookie, I thought it was a Leopard humping a Sperm Whale? :disturbed:

8.9_seconds
02-27-2006, 01:25 AM
What does it mean that the first time I saw the "Animal Treasures" cookie, I thought it was a Leopard humping a Sperm Whale? :disturbed:

That if this were an ink blot test, the nice man you would take you into the other room and ask you where the dirty man touched you.

obnoxiousmodesty
02-27-2006, 01:25 AM
What does it mean that the first time I saw the "Animal Treasures" cookie, I thought it was a Leopard humping a Sperm Whale? :disturbed: You mean it's not? :confused:

;)

travmil
02-27-2006, 01:28 AM
Thin Mints all the way! Stick 'em in the freezer, dunk 'em in milk, enjoy. Skim milk works for Shade and Btown.

cramerica
02-27-2006, 01:34 AM
Thin mints suck IMO. The PB cookies are great.

Shade
02-27-2006, 01:37 AM
I just ate a protein cookie today. :shrug:

8.9_seconds
02-27-2006, 03:00 AM
Well I was bored and the Oddest Thought Came to my mind with all the Sheed talk today soo.....

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a26/Craz_lp/SheedandCookies.jpg

Edit: Dammit!!! Oh well, It was a crappy try at Humor, anybody know how to make it Bigger?

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 05:59 AM
thin mint

Raskolnikov
02-27-2006, 06:48 AM
Edit: Dammit!!! Oh well, It was a crappy try at Humor, anybody know how to make it Bigger?
Just leave the humor to other people, mkay.

Euhm, that was a joke. I guess I'm not one of those people. ;)

317Kim
02-27-2006, 06:55 AM
Thin mints. Peanut butter sandwich. I dont eat these much.

mkay.

Inside Joke :chuckle:

Raskolnikov
02-27-2006, 06:58 AM
:soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff: :soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff: :soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff: ;):soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundof f::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundof f::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundoff::soundof f:

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 07:45 AM
:girlfight

McClintic Sphere
02-27-2006, 07:57 AM
Unfortunately, I'm a dealer. Yes I'm pimping these goods to my coworkers on behalf of the racket know as GSA as a proxy for my 7yr. old daughter. My car is loaded right now for the distribution. Not unlike a mobile meth lab, these decadent snacks will cause teeth to fall out and faces to erupt with zits.

btowncolt
02-27-2006, 09:02 AM
Thin Mints, definitely.

But if any of those little *******s come to my door, I'm gonna kick 'em.

btowncolt
02-27-2006, 09:02 AM

It means our weekends are very similar?

Raskolnikov
02-27-2006, 09:58 AM
:girlfight
My favourite smilie! Used for such an evil cause!

I don't know if I can ever forgive you that.

Suaveness
02-27-2006, 10:38 AM
Dear god I love caramel delights. GIVE ME A BOX NOW

Vicious Tyrant
02-27-2006, 11:03 AM
Dear god I love caramel delights. GIVE ME A BOX NOW
Oh baby, I'm with you on that. Now when I was younger we called them "Samoas" - was that too Un-PC or what?

And another thing...:rant: I don't like parents bringing the order form to the work place and having me sign up. Isn't the point to teach the girls about assertiveness and business and what not? Anyway, I like to have the kids come to work now and then and show their face and ask me to buy. That's much funner than having mom send an email saying there's an order form at the front desk. I want to be able to see my co-workers kids at least once a year to see how their growing. Is that so much to ask? I'm buying b/c they taste good for one thing, but also because I want to support these young ladies, is it too much to ask that their parents have them show up and ask me themselves????:rant:

Anyways, I started up phase I of South Beach this morning when I noticed my hideous jowls, so I guess its a moot point....:kickcan:

Skaut_Ech
02-27-2006, 11:11 AM
VT, I am %100 in agreement with you about everything you wrote.

McClintic Sphere
02-27-2006, 11:58 AM
Oh baby, I'm with you on that. Now when I was younger we called them "Samoas" - was that too Un-PC or what?

And another thing...:rant: I don't like parents bringing the order form to the work place and having me sign up. Isn't the point to teach the girls about assertiveness and business and what not? Anyway, I like to have the kids come to work now and then and show their face and ask me to buy. That's much funner than having mom send an email saying there's an order form at the front desk. I want to be able to see my co-workers kids at least once a year to see how their growing. Is that so much to ask? I'm buying b/c they taste good for one thing, but also because I want to support these young ladies, is it too much to ask that their parents have them show up and ask me themselves????:rant:

Anyways, I started up phase I of South Beach this morning when I noticed my hideous jowls, so I guess its a moot point....:kickcan:

They give them such a ridiculous quota that it's almost impossible to reach with a kid going to school fulltime. There was a lady here at work that was giving a 3 for 2 deal to people. If they would buy two boxes she would eat the cost of the third. Now tell me how that makes sense. Why not just donate that money to the GSA? Instead it becomes all about the #'s and they of course give out magazines full of plastic crap that the girls can 'win' by reaching certain #'s. Bottom line, though, I was forced to pimp in order to get other 'goodies' from the wife. WWVTD?

Vicious Tyrant
02-27-2006, 12:02 PM
Bottom line, though, I was forced to pimp in order to get other 'goodies' from the wife. WWVTD?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MagicRat
02-27-2006, 12:13 PM
Anyways, I started up phase I of South Beach this morning when I noticed my hideous jowls.....

VT, I am %100 in agreement with you about everything you wrote.

I take it you noticed the jowls too, Skaut?.....:fatbanana

Oh, and they're still called Samoas here.....:whoknows:

Knucklehead Warrior
02-27-2006, 01:59 PM
That is exactly what I was about to say, except I thought it was a humpback :rimshot: whale.

There is a Walter Matthau movie where he is given an inkblot test. The tester leaves the room for a moment and he looks at her notes while she's gone. It says he isn't very imaginative. I guess because he keeps saying "cow" for every inkblot. So when she comes back and gives him another one he says, "That is a lost spermatozoan asking directions to the nearest Fallopian tube."

Vicious Tyrant
02-27-2006, 03:18 PM
There is a Walter Matthau movie where he is given an inkblot test. The tester leaves the room for a moment and he looks at her notes while she's gone. It says he isn't very imaginative. I guess because he keeps saying "cow" for every inkblot. So when she comes back and gives him another one he says, "That is a lost spermatozoan asking directions to the nearest Fallopian tube."
:hijack: Ha! Remember in the opening of Ghostbusters when Bill Murray is doing some kind of ESP inkblot test and he keeps shocking that guy and telling the girl she's doing so well. Then the guy even gets one right and Bill shocks him anyway! Man, good stuff....

anyhoo... :/hijack:

Pig Nash
02-27-2006, 04:43 PM
We call them Samoas here, and they're my favorite. Also, the peanut butter patties are called Tagalongs, those are tied for second with Thin Mints.

Unclebuck
02-27-2006, 09:45 PM
Peanut butter are the best no question

Shade
02-27-2006, 09:47 PM
Another diet convert, Brother Vicious. :wave:

Man, Peck is gonna be PISSED when none of us eat any pizza at the Forum Party. :laugh:

8.9_seconds
02-27-2006, 11:44 PM
http://images6.theimagehosting.com/Sheed and Cookies.JPG

Edit: Yeah, I know, I'm no Magic Rat.

Raskolnikov
02-28-2006, 07:40 AM
Not bad!

And sure, you're no MagicRat, but remember, MagicRat is no 8.9 seconds either.

Ha

MagicRat
02-28-2006, 02:33 PM
And sure, you're no MagicRat, but remember, MagicRat is no 8.9 seconds either.

Thank goodness...............:-p

Suaveness
02-28-2006, 02:36 PM
I definitely still call them Samoas. Mmm.....

8.9_seconds
02-28-2006, 06:17 PM
Thank goodness...............:-p

I see your :-p sir........

and I raise you :-p :-p double .

Raskolnikov
02-28-2006, 06:22 PM
I see your :-p sir........

and I raise you :-p :-p double .
I'll play VA's role:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8.9_seconds
02-28-2006, 07:13 PM
I'll play my role and direct this toward my buddy VA,

:finger:

SoupIsGood
02-28-2006, 07:16 PM
I'll play Rasko's role -

*goes to sleep 6 hours before normal people do*

:-p

Raskolnikov
02-28-2006, 07:23 PM
I'll play Rasko's role -