PDA

View Full Version : The last six games (plus All-Star Weekend) never happened.

Anthem
02-26-2006, 11:48 PM
As someone whose misinformed opinions about the Pacers are formed by watching only nationally-televised games, I must say that a game doesn't become real to me without Peck's "Odd Thoughts."

Peck, where you at? I haven't gotten my fix since the Pacers beat the Warriors on Feb 10!

8.9_seconds
02-27-2006, 01:40 AM
I Thought the Dale Davis thread would bring him out, but I guess when you have a whole room and alter devoted to Dale, one crummy thread doesn't matter... :kickcan:

Anthem
02-27-2006, 01:59 AM
I Thought the Dale Davis thread would bring him out, but I guess when you have a whole room and alter devoted to Dale, one crummy thread doesn't matter... :kickcan:
Have you been to Peck's house? "Shrine" is too small a word. In the end, it wasn't the altar that scared me, but the cardboard cutout.

And when I say "scared me" I'm very serious. You don't know fear until walking into a small, dimly-lit room and finding yourself face-to-chest with an angry Dale Davis.

8.9_seconds
02-27-2006, 02:29 AM
Have you been to Peck's house? "Shrine" is too small a word. In the end, it wasn't the altar that scared me, but the cardboard cutout.

And when I say "scared me" I'm very serious. You don't know fear until walking into a small, dimly-lit room and finding yourself face-to-chest with an angry Dale Davis.

I guess you haven't been there lately, he has a new life size Dale Davis Doll with Built in Choking action, try running away from that without tripping over the authentic NBA issued Dale Davis Rug or trying to think about anyhting else while you're listening to a compilation CD entitled "The Best of Dale Davis :14 seasons of Bumps and Grunts and still going hard to the Hole"....
:shudder:

Kstat
02-27-2006, 02:33 AM
Dale Davis>Chuck Norris?

Raskolnikov
02-27-2006, 03:10 AM
I miss his odd thoughts too.

Come on, Peck!

Get back
Get back
Get back to where you once belonged

The Toxic Avenger
02-27-2006, 06:33 AM
I guess you haven't been there lately, he has a new life size Dale Davis Doll with Built in Choking action, try running away from that without tripping over the authentic NBA issued Dale Davis Rug or trying to think about anyhting else while you're listening to a compilation CD entitled "The Best of Dale Davis :14 seasons of Bumps and Grunts and still going hard to the Hole"....

Thats nothing... that last time that I was there he made me dust that Life Sized Doll with a brush made of Old Pacer Jerseys, Dale Davis Chest hair and Cheese...

:shudder:

All the while Peck sat in the corner, listening to the "The Best of Dale Davis :14 seasons of Bumps and Grunts and still going hard to the Hole" on studio sized headphones that were almost loud enough to drown out the sounds of Peck Moaning and Groaning along...

almost...

:cry:

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 06:34 AM
Has Peck retired?

Raskolnikov
02-27-2006, 06:36 AM
I checked his public profile. It says:

Last Activity: Today 10:05 AM

Ha!

SoupIsGood
02-27-2006, 06:44 AM
I checked his public profile. It says:

Last Activity: Today 10:05 AM

Ha!

Holy cow! big time diffence huh. Says 405 here :devil:

Raskolnikov
02-27-2006, 06:51 AM
Holy cow! big time diffence huh. Says 405 here :devil:
Didn't think of that. :tongue:

Well you know what I was trying to say. Peck was caught!