PDA

View Full Version : Season high in assists for AJ

brichard
02-26-2006, 10:53 PM
At least that is what I gather from www.pacers.com

I was wondering if it might be a career high, but he dished out 16 in a game last year. He continues to give us solid play, although I was wondering what the heck he was thinking with that "thread the needle" pass to Fred tonight. :hmm:

Anthem
02-26-2006, 11:41 PM
Two positive threads about Pacer players on the same night?

Somebody call the doctors and tell them brichard's off his meds!

Or maybe he's self-medicating... :toomuch:

:flirt:

Pacesetter
02-27-2006, 05:55 PM
Good game for AJ, and the Pacers!!!! It's always great to see a Pacers PG get 10 or more assists. That's really gettin it done! :cool:

29 games to go!

brichard
02-27-2006, 10:19 PM
Two positive threads about Pacer players on the same night?

Somebody call the doctors and tell them brichard's off his meds!

Or maybe he's self-medicating... :toomuch:

:flirt:

:death:

Actually, I think most of my post are positive, just not lately. ;)

I'm hyper-sensitive to any comments made by Jermaine b/c I think he needs to work on his leadership. He gets better every year, but he still isn't in the mold where I would like him to be.

With Saras, I actually really like the guy. But everytime I watch him I just feel like his potential is being wasted here. A guy with that kind of court vision and shooting can only be a backup SG/PG? I just think his talents don't mesh well with Ricks schemes. I like Rick and I like Saras, I just think that the combination is like oil and water. And I think if most people look at it honestly you have to say "Hmmm... this just isn't the best fit for the team or the individual." But hey... what do I know. It is like JO at Portland. You just had the feeling that he could be good given the opportunity, but he was buried on the bench.

One thing I do consistently do is give AJ props, but that is due to his lack of overall love on here.

Roy Munson
02-27-2006, 11:02 PM
AJ is getting better and better. He's taken his opportunity to play this season and really gone to town with it. At this point I think he is a better point guard than Tinsley. He doesn't do all the flashy and fancy things, but he is proof that efficient is better than showy.

Now if JO can return to the lineup and contribute about 15 ppg and about 15 rebounds per game, the Pacers are right back at the top of the EC. If JO comes back thinking he has to score 20, then the Pacers probably won't be any better than they are now.

Moses
02-27-2006, 11:06 PM
The most impressive and enjoyable thing to watch about AJ is his mid-range game and the fact that he is so agressive. I never in my wildiest imaginations envisioned Anthony Johnson dunking on someone. When I saw it happen in the game I nearly **** myself.

Anthem
02-28-2006, 12:02 AM
Actually, I think most of my post are positive, just not lately. ;)

I'm hyper-sensitive to any comments made by Jermaine b/c I think he needs to work on his leadership. He gets better every year, but he still isn't in the mold where I would like him to be.

Oh, I know man. Just givin ya a hard time. :D