PDA

View Full Version : Hey Kstat, Can You Take The Heat?

BigMac
01-22-2004, 12:05 AM
Enjoy your posts. You bring a nice outside viewpoint to this forum. Outside only because your a Pistons fan first. Which is OK.

I post this only because I've noticed that you are being attacked (myself included) now that the new rivalry is getting so heated.

I myself have been one to take the other side with some of your comments. I noticed (I may have been imagining it) that you seem a little bit frustrated and I hope that you don't take offense to this.

It's only going to get worse. I hope you can take the heat. It's not personal, we're just rabid Pacers fans. I, for one, appreciate your views (most of the time). Basically, I'm just saying keep the faith, bro.

Kstat
01-22-2004, 12:37 AM
eh, i dont come to any forum from a rival club and expect to be coddled.

Am i frusterated? yeah, cause we have been implemening this new offensive gameplan the last month, and i was looking to see how it worked against the pacers, and we didnt even USE it. I would have lived with it if it didnt work, but we didnt even attempt to run our new offense. Now we have to wait until april 2nd to use it.

Ah well, such is life. I can always wait till he ECF.....

Southside_Pacer
01-22-2004, 12:39 AM
I know I enjoy reading your thoughts Kstat, it's always good to get another prespective from the outside looking in at us since we know we're looking at everything through blue and gold glasses.

But then again, we can look from the outside looking in at the Pistons. ;)

Suaveness
01-22-2004, 12:53 AM

Am i frusterated? yeah, cause we have been implemening this new offensive gameplan the last month, and i was looking to see how it worked against the pacers, and we didnt even USE it. I would have lived with it if it didnt work, but we didnt even attempt to run our new offense. Now we have to wait until april 2nd to use it.

And we know Ranma rocks ;) :dance:

Kstat
01-22-2004, 01:05 AM

And we know Ranma rocks ;) :dance:

amen, brother..... :buddies:

ChicagoJ
01-22-2004, 11:21 AM
-snip -

It's not personal, we're just rabid Pacers fans. I, for one, appreciate your views (most of the time).

Ditto.

I enjoy the perspective you, Dipper, DisplacedKnick, etc. bring. I also enjoy when NugzFan, Julius and others come in here on game days and are civil - but they don't seem to stick around like you do when our teams aren't scheduled to be playing - IMO you've definitely earned a high level of credibility around here.

But that's enough politeness, what I really want to say is, "F$*% the Pistons." :D