PDA

View Full Version : T-Macs problem......

purdue101
02-22-2006, 06:16 PM
Take this with a grain of salt. Occasionally I glance around at other NBA team forums like Pacers Digest. From what I have observed, this is a pretty respected Rockets forum. Anyways, a guy on there is claiming to have some knowledge of the situation w/ McGrady.

Gotta feel bad for him if this is true. He's one of my fav. players and I wish him the best.

http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=109179

Kstat
02-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Like I am going to trust a guy named "S Jackson"..... :tongue:

If that is true though.....ouch.

All that's known right now is that he's lost about a dozen friends and/or family members in the last 12 months. That's enough to shake any man up.

317Kim
02-22-2006, 06:19 PM
Ouch. That's gotta be rough.

During All-Star games, it was mentioned that he had family problems and his friend was killed or something.

Moses
02-22-2006, 06:21 PM
That's definitely got to be tough. It's probably hard for him to find a wife that really loves him for him and not the fact that he's a celebrity who brings in a ton of cash. In any event, it's gotta be tough for him to be on the road and away from his fiance for all this time worrying about whether or not she did cheat on him

purdue101
02-22-2006, 06:25 PM
Whenever he has gone through personal matters in the past, he's usually pretty open about them. He's been very very guarded about this which is why it wouldn't surprise me if it were somewhat accurate. Who knows though. Whatever is going on, I hope he pulls through and gets back on the court. He's a great talent.

Kstat
02-22-2006, 06:25 PM
It's probably hard for him to find a wife that really loves him for him and not the fact that he's a celebrity who brings in a ton of cash.

:laugh:

Oh wait...that wasn't sarcasm?

Stryder
02-22-2006, 06:59 PM
If it is true, a paternity test takes no time and is a simple analysis. He should know by now.

Jermaniac
02-22-2006, 07:09 PM
Sucks for Tracy

Kingsfanbmiller
02-22-2006, 07:20 PM
Out of his like last 8 seasons 8 family members/friends have died. It sucks, I thought his problem might be something like this. He's a fun player to watch though when he's happy/healthy, so I hope he gets this stuff resolved.

Pacersfan46
02-22-2006, 09:46 PM
That would explain why it's been something he doesn't want to make public.

bulletproof
02-22-2006, 09:58 PM
I knew a guy from high school who had a baby with his wife. Six months later she tells him the child isn't his and leaves him for the guy who was the father. I actually went out with the girl a couple of times in high school. She dumped me for the guy she married and later cheated on. Anyway, I can't imagine the pain of raising a child thinking it's yours, falling in love with it, then having the rug pulled out from under you. I think I'd have to kill the woman.

Will Galen
02-22-2006, 10:15 PM
I knew a guy from high school who had a baby with his wife. Six months later she tells him the child isn't his and leaves him for the guy who was the father. I actually went out with the girl a couple of times in high school. She dumped me for the guy she married and later cheated on. Anyway, I can't imagine the pain of raising a child thinking it's yours, falling in love with it, then having the rug pulled out from under you. I think I'd have to kill the woman.

Is that you Harm?

As for your post, it appears you got lucky, that might have been you.

Jermaniac
02-22-2006, 10:23 PM
If this is true the girl deserves to be Ike Turnered one good time.

BoomBaby31
02-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey, book him for Maury.. LOL. Actually that is horrible, loving, supporting, and caring for children is tough then find out one on the way isn't yours that sucks. Not only did the chick sleep around on him she had the nerve to not use a condom or even have the dude pull out. He better find him a new chick. She better hope T-Mac don't go Jason Kidd on her ***.

FrenchConnection
02-23-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey, book him for Maury.. LOL. Actually that is horrible, loving, supporting, and caring for children is tough then find out one on the way isn't yours that sucks. Not only did the chick sleep around on him she had the nerve to not use a condom or even have the dude pull out. He better find him a new chick. She better hope T-Mac don't go Jason Kidd on her ***.

Listen, I have a wife and two kids so I can imagine the pain and hurt of the situation, if any of this is true. However, I really don't think that advocating domestic violence, even as a joke, is funny at all. Divorce is clearly the answer here, not beating his wife. I hope he got a prenup and leaves her cold financially but if he beats her I hope he goes to jail for it.

Anyways, it's not as if he was all that involved with his kids in the first place. I remember him saying around the time his first child was born that his wife takes care of the child because he has to conserve his energy to play basketball. We all have to work, Tracy, but most of us are also involved in child care as well.

Will Galen
02-23-2006, 10:46 AM
"She better hope T-Mac don't go Jason Kidd on her," is not advocating something.

In fact BoomBaby31's not even suggesting that happen. To the contrary he's saying she better hope that doesn't happen.

However, you clearly advocate divorce.

Divorce comes to the mind to easily now-days!

grace
02-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Hey Grace, a female was involved in this situation :-p

Listen :censored: it's not my fault you men go out and find the cheepest...

Well, since this is just a RUMOR I'm not going to say anything bad about her. Actually when I first heard Tracey was having personal issues I was worried that maybe the baby was sick. If it were any of our business Tracey would let us know.