PDA

View Full Version : Couple of things I'd like to point out

Raskolnikov
02-22-2006, 02:55 AM
Since I haven't seen it mentioned yet.

1. Jack and his passing: it's gettin better man. 6 assists again last night; and that's been a consistent performance over the last 5 or 6 games

2. Even though everyone's happy we won, I don't see any ecstatic joy anymore back in the days where everyone was overjoyed we won 1 game. We're getting used to winning (again). Another sign that we're getting back on the right track. That track being the track that leads to an NBA championship. That's right, I still believe, but there's also still a long way to go.

3. http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/PACERSGURL/kickpistons.gif

317Kim
02-22-2006, 05:40 AM
I salute! :D

Jack hasn't been scoring much the last few games but have been racking up assists. He had as many assists as CP3!

LETS http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c121/PACERSGURL/kickpistons.gif!!!

Pacesetter
02-22-2006, 05:51 AM
Yeah, he's settling down well, and trying hard to get everyone involved. He's really working hard lately, and that's just wonderful!:cool:

D-BONE
02-22-2006, 06:47 AM
Agree about Jack. He is making an effort to get more people involved. I'm still not completely comfortable sometimes when he gets the ball. He's got a little turnover problem going at least back to the game before the break when he gets doubled. Did it a few time last night, too, in the first quarter. Sometimes waits to long to get rid of it when the doubler collapses on him and ends up getting smothered and then having to make a bad pass due to the duress. Overall, though, he deserves credit for adding positive energy during our run. With the current roster, he's an important player. The only question is does he maintain this type of attitude and effort throughout? I'm thinking about when JO gets back.

Slick Pinkham
02-22-2006, 11:34 AM
Interesting to watch Arvydas Macijauskas in garbage time.

Pretty shot, but he looks very out of shape and pudgey to me. Maybe that's why he's not getting PT. Was he like that in Europe.