PDA

View Full Version : I will never complain about NBA basketball again...

CableKC
02-17-2006, 11:13 PM
R U sure you weren't at the Celebrity NBA game?

CableKC
02-17-2006, 11:20 PM
You didn't see hte Celebrity NBA Game.....when Bow Wow gets blocked by whoever the heck Chris Brown is.....or Superman loses a jump ball to a girl....you know something is wrong.

Kingsfanbmiller
02-18-2006, 03:05 AM
That celebrity game was the worst "basketball" I've ever watched. They were AWFUL.

KINGS FAN
02-18-2006, 03:32 AM
That celebrity game was the worst "basketball" I've ever watched. They were AWFUL. for a second there i thought i was watching the new york knicks:D

N8R
02-18-2006, 03:59 AM
for a second there i thought i was watching the new york knicks:D

hahahaha. That was too funny for words so I will use just one: Shutup.

Stryder
02-18-2006, 08:57 AM
I was involved in a 6 OT game back in '99 that had a final score of 36 - 32. Loogootee held the ball most of the game. I hate stall ball.

Chauncey
02-18-2006, 09:46 AM
I was involved in a 6 OT game back in '99 that had a final score of 36 - 32. Loogootee held the ball most of the game. I hate stall ball.

Yeah...that stuff serves no purpose at all. Thats the coach putting himself above the idea that the kids should be having fun and learning how to play basketball. Stall ball does absolutely nothing in terms of helping kids with their game or let them have fun.

Its a joke, always has been a joke and always will be a joke.

Coach
02-18-2006, 12:54 PM
Yeah...that stuff serves no purpose at all. Thats the coach putting himself above the idea that the kids should be having fun and learning how to play basketball. Stall ball does absolutely nothing in terms of helping kids with their game or let them have fun.

Its a joke, always has been a joke and always will be a joke.

If it is a joke maybe the team that is playing defense against them should go out and take the ball from them. My guess is that they can't or are too lazy to. People that complain about stall ball have usually been burned by a team with:

Better ball handlers (dribbling and passing)
More patience
An understanding of talent level.