PDA

View Full Version : Lovin' Steve Jax

larry
02-17-2006, 01:25 AM
My dad can't stand him, but I'm starting 2 feel he's the new heart & soul. Dude may take a bad shot sometimes, but he always plays. He could get his tool caught in the mower & he's playing. I dig a player that busts his a*s 4 his check. Say what u will about the Spur shot, but I'm happy 2 have him repping Indiana!

rabid
02-17-2006, 01:28 AM
He could get his tool caught in the mower & he's playing.

:eek:

:rotflmao:

Fireball Kid
02-17-2006, 01:54 AM

Say wha?:mygod:

18to88
02-17-2006, 02:12 AM
My dad can't stand him, but I'm starting 2 feel he's the new heart & soul. Dude may take a bad shot sometimes, but he always plays. He could get his tool caught in the mower & he's playing. I dig a player that busts his a*s 4 his check. Say what u will about the Spur shot, but I'm happy 2 have him repping Indiana!

I agree, Jack is the one of the only players who shows some heart. He always tries to get the crowd going too.

lenin_fresh
02-17-2006, 03:29 AM

:-o

Funniest thing I've read all night.

larry
02-17-2006, 05:43 AM
It's funny because its true. He plays everygame!! Not a j.o. diss, I'm feeling good about our team. I'm saying if u see Accsess Hollywood run a segment about 'NBA star dates Lorinna Bobbit... We're good.
KEEP JAX!!

CableKC
02-17-2006, 06:16 AM
If I were to grade SJax, I would give him:

- an "A" for effort
- an "A" for attendance
- a "D" for his consistency
- a "F" on his keeping his emotions in check
- a "F" in keeping his mouth shut and gabbing too much to refs

Thats an overall grade of D+ / C- ( or a 1.8 GPA ) in my book.

D-BONE
02-17-2006, 06:36 AM
If I were to grade SJax, I would give him:

- an "A" for effort
- an "A" for attendance
- a "D" for his consistency
- a "F" on his keeping his emotions in check
- a "F" in keeping his mouth shut and gabbing too much to refs

Thats an overall grade of D+ / C- ( or a 1.8 GPA ) in my book.

I would mark at least a C on consistency, but I do recognize that to be one of Jack's drawbacks. I would add, in response to Larry's initial post, that he should get a B for leadership role/potential. I totally agree with him that he's really increased his leadership with the currrent unit, maybe even taking over the major leadership position. So B for the post-Artest trade with possibility of ascension if Jack does it well in the 2nd half, which remains to be seen. Anyway that brings him up to more like a B/B- overall grade. Also, I think during the recent run his emotions and keeping mouth shut grade have risen, too. Since there were some really egregious problems with that earlier in the year, I'm willing to make him prove that more before those scores are bumped up. Finally, if you guys buy what the FSMW game crew reports, Rick told them Jack has been a major plus in the locker room since the Artest trade before the Buck's game. Then Rick was again complimentary of him in his post-game comments. Despite Jack's horrible start and offensive struggles, Rick underscored his defensive effort in the 2nd half on Redd.

Evan_The_Dude
02-17-2006, 07:43 AM
The only thing he's inconsistent with is making shots. He still comes to play regardless.

OnlyPacersLeft
02-17-2006, 01:37 PM
and you hate him the next day....it's love hate on him....

317Kim
02-17-2006, 03:32 PM
You gotta love Jack, it's just sometimes he makes you VERY VERY VERY mad/frustarated.