PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Tickets

mboyle1313
02-14-2006, 11:05 PM
To one and all,

I have two tickets available for tomorrow night's game with Milwaukee. Same deal as last time; I will give them to someone on this board in totally arbitrary fashion.

In all likeihood, I won't check back until tomorrow morning, but I will make arrangements to give them to somebody before noon.

MJB

wooolus
02-14-2006, 11:16 PM
moi?? lol

pacerwaala
02-14-2006, 11:50 PM
Mark

Thanks for the offer! Don't pick me because I can't make it to the game.

t1hs0n
02-14-2006, 11:55 PM
I would like to thow my name into the hat.

D-BONE
02-15-2006, 06:33 AM
Very kind, sir. If I am so lucky, I would gladly take you up on the offer.

pizza guy
02-15-2006, 07:43 AM
I have to work tonight as well, but maybe Hoopsforlife and Mrs. Hoopsforlife could go?

heywoode
02-15-2006, 08:20 AM
I would also like to be considered...

I don't have a good reason other than my undying love of the Pacers and my willingness to drop everything and travel two hours at the drop of a hat!

Nice of you to offer, Mark! :)

RWB
02-15-2006, 08:28 AM
Time to try again. Hard to explain why I would deserve tickets over anyone else on this board considering ALL here are nuts when it comes to the Ps.

If selected, I guarantee the Mrs. and I will attend this game even though we'll be traveling a great distance. Ok, a little overboard but we do live near the Indiana, Illinois border.

The wife actually bid on some tickets for this game donated by Emmis Broadcasting to support UCP. Didn't quite have enough considering a set of four on the floor went for $1.300 :-o
An autographed Andy Rooney book was a little (alot) more in line with our budget so Andy's at home with us.

If selected, I will make a monetary donation to United Cerebral Palsy by way of WTHI television in Terre Haute. Channel 10 sponsors the local UPC telethon and will know who needs the money.

One final thing Mark. Anyone you pick will appreciate it and we (PD) as a collective group can't say enough on how much fun it is to have you here.

indypacerfan54
02-15-2006, 08:37 AM
Id love to go my work has been terrible lately and could really use a nice break.

Harddrive7
02-15-2006, 09:15 AM
Time to try again. Hard to explain why I would deserve tickets over anyone else on this board considering ALL here are nuts when it comes to the Ps.

If selected, I guarantee the Mrs. and I will attend this game even though we'll be traveling a great distance. Ok, a little overboard but we do live near the Indiana, Illinois border.

The wife actually bid on some tickets for this game donated by Emmis Broadcasting to support UCP. Didn't quite have enough considering a set of four on the floor went for $1.300 :-o
An autographed Andy Rooney book was a little (alot) more in line with our budget so Andy's at home with us.

If selected, I will make a monetary donation to United Cerebral Palsy by way of WTHI television in Terre Haute. Channel 10 sponsors the local UPC telethon and will know who needs the money.

One final thing Mark. Anyone you pick will appreciate it and we (PD) as a collective group can't say enough on how much fun it is to have you here.

Damn you're good. :laugh:

Harddrive7
02-15-2006, 09:21 AM
BTW, my son (14) is just starting to really get into the Pacers which is my dream. taking him to a game would put him over the top. I need another Pacer fan in my house or I'll go ballistic.

Any consideration would be appreciated.

MagicRat
02-15-2006, 09:29 AM
I knew I should've had Mark post my free ticket giveaway.......:grumble:

RWB
02-15-2006, 09:54 AM
BTW, my son (14) is just starting to really get into the Pacers which is my dream. taking him to a game would put him over the top. I need another Pacer fan in my house or I'll go ballistic.

Any consideration would be appreciated.

Come on now Drive....Do you really think you can fool Mr. Boyle by dressing Geezer in baggy pants and putting Grecian Formula in his hair? Sorry Geez ;) if you need some I've got some you can borrow.

Good move my friend I'll try to counter.

Mark, I'm afraid I can't take my son. :cry:

Well not because of something tragic. Rather all of my money and money I don't have follows him to Purdue. Of course this puts the wife in depression (since the boy is gone) and I'm in depression (since the money is gone) that only a Pacer game will cure. Please Dr. Boyle, cure our ailment. Umkay.

heywoode
02-15-2006, 10:14 AM
Oh, and I promise to take a friend who hasn't gotten much of a chance to see the Pacers, and I will take a couple hundred pictures and share the best with everyone here!

Plus, it would finally give me a chance to meet you, Mark!

RWB
02-15-2006, 10:33 AM
Drive, you're making it hard here. If you are the fotunate son (old guy clue) please give Mr. Boyle a personal invite to the forum party for all of us.

Of course I wouldn't mind doing that myself. ;)

Pacersfan46
02-15-2006, 10:48 AM
I'm in if it's free. I'm broke, just spent like $800 in cash on car work. Beeeeyotiful.

GO PACERS!

Slick Pinkham
02-15-2006, 11:12 AM
:violin:

My momma's sick, and my Daddy's crippled.

I would pay for tickets, but we're saving up for Daddy's new leg.

Money's tight but goes a little farther with one less mouth to feed since the dog died.

I'd have to ask off from my volunteer work at the shelter.

Oh, and Indiana is too far away from Florida, so

NEVERMIND!

;)

:)

Harddrive7
02-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Come on now Drive....Do you really think you can fool Mr. Boyle by dressing Geezer in baggy pants and putting Grecian Formula in his hair? Sorry Geez ;) if you need some I've got some you can borrow.

Good move my friend I'll try to counter.

You should see what he looks like in a dress and high heels...:love:

RWB
02-15-2006, 11:23 AM
For my final push I make this promise.

I will not call the Rick Carlisle show and ask a stupid question that will embarass Mr. Boyle, the Coach, or the PD family.

Harddrive7
02-15-2006, 11:25 AM

My momma's sick, and my Daddy's crippled.

I would pay for tickets, but we're saving up for Daddy's new leg.

Money's tight but goes a little farther with one less mouth to feed since the dog died.

I'd have to ask off from my volunteer work at the shelter.

Oh, and Indiana is too far away from Florida, so

NEVERMIND!

;)

:)

Why do you ALWAYS feel that it's neccesary to bring up Florida? Why hurt? Florida is a HORRIBLE place to be, Sunshine, beach's, warm weather...who in the heck would want that? ;)

MagicRat
02-15-2006, 11:27 AM
For my final push I make this promise.

I will not call the Rick Carlisle show and ask stupid question that will embarass Mr. Boyle, the Coach, or the PD family.

How about if you promise to call in and sing Wiggles songs for Abby?

mboyle1313
02-15-2006, 11:43 AM
All,

Thanks for the response. As mentioned previously, I am making this decision arbitrarily and have no particular reason for finding Harddrive7's comments more appealing than anyone else's (I don't even like kids, for God's sake), but there you go.

7, please let me know the name under which you would like me to leave the tickets for you at the Will Call window.

Thanks,
MJB

RWB
02-15-2006, 11:51 AM
Good choice Mark.

And 7, how bout getting Mr. Boyle to autograph a microphone for the rest of us. :D

Will Galen
02-15-2006, 12:02 PM
Why do you ALWAYS feel that it's neccesary to bring up Florida? Why hurt? Florida is a HORRIBLE place to be, Sunshine, beach's, warm weather...who in the heck would want that? ;)

For the same reason I do . . . it bugs people, and it really bugs people with cabin fever!

Harddrive7
02-15-2006, 12:07 PM
For the same reason I do . . . it bugs people, and it really bugs people with cabin fever!

Oh I know, I miss Florida. I use to live in Tampa years ago.

heywoode
02-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Congrats Harddrive7!

Enjoy the game!!

Harddrive7
02-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Congrats Harddrive7!

Enjoy the game!!

THANK YOU!!! This is going to be awesome, my son is simply going to die. I hope to meet Mr. Boyle as well if not too busy.

heywoode
02-15-2006, 12:42 PM
THANK YOU!!! This is going to be awesome, my son is simply going to die. I hope to meet Mr. Boyle as well if not too busy.

I'll be Tivo'ing the game and burning to DVD, so if you can manage to get on TV and/or want a copy of it, let me know...

TAKE A CAMERA!!

You now have the responsibility to share with the rest of us some images from the game! hehe;)

Harddrive7
02-15-2006, 12:49 PM
I'll be Tivo'ing the game and burning to DVD, so if you can manage to get on TV and/or want a copy of it, let me know...

TAKE A CAMERA!!

You now have the responsibility to share with the rest of us some images from the game! hehe;)

Oh shoot you're right, I have obligations now don't I. I may have to rethink this. Nah, I'll do the best I can. I will take my Digital along though.

RWB
02-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Oh shoot you're right, I have obligations now don't I. I may have to rethink this. Nah, I'll do the best I can. I will take my Digital along though.

I still believe you're taking Geezer in disguise. Look for the guy with white hair and forget a digital camera. He'll be the guy with the sketch pad.

Pacersfan46
02-15-2006, 12:59 PM
Congrats HD7, and thanks for the shot Mark.

Just out of pure curiosity, where are the seats?

mboyle1313
02-15-2006, 01:32 PM

They are in the corner, near the visitors bench, about 8 rows up.

MJB

D-BONE
02-15-2006, 01:35 PM
Thanks for the opportunity, MB! Enjoy, HD7! Go Pacers!!!

Gyron
02-15-2006, 01:41 PM
Congrats HD7.

Thanks to Mr. Boyle for being so great to the members of PD:)

Enjoy the game!

tinsley#11
02-15-2006, 02:09 PM
I wish I would have seen this post a little sooner...My girlfriend and I are both huge pacers fans and it would have been the perfect valentine's day gift.

Will Galen
02-15-2006, 02:43 PM
I wish I would have seen this post a little sooner...My girlfriend and I are both huge pacers fans and it would have been the perfect valentine's day gift.

And I guess once you marry her you will buy her a washing machine for her birthday. (grin)

indygeezer
02-15-2006, 05:13 PM
Dear Dad

Sorry I can't make the game with you, please give my ticket to that nice old man you introduced me to at the office Christmas party. I really really think it would be neat if he could go in my place. Just know that although I enjoy occasionally humoring you by watching (?) a game with a bowl of popcorn, I really much prefer crocheting those afghans with mom. It's something I'm good at and I really think I could make some money and be very happy making pretty things for lonely people.

Tell that nice Mr. Geezer to enjoy the game (perhaps you should buy him some nachos and a beer too, he looks hungry) :buddies:

Now, HD7....yer choice, do I post this or do I get one of the tix?

Shade
02-15-2006, 05:14 PM
Next time...next time...

GO!!!!!
02-15-2006, 11:36 PM
Congrats HD7, it was a great game to be at, Thanks again to Mark, allways puts a smile on my place when friends help each other out, bad luck RWB, here's to :buddies: the next round of tickets, may you be more luckier

This place is just the greatest...