PDA

View Full Version : Theft

317Kim
02-12-2006, 04:47 PM
THAT WAS UNBELIEVABLY CLOSE!!!! but they stole the game.
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p> </o:p>
I don’t know if the turnovers were too much or what but we lost by 4. Nice try. We were 2 FGs away. Or you could say a 3 and 2 FTs away from winning. :sigh: :kickcan: We gotta think about this game and start another streak! We’re 4-1 on this homestand and if we can win our next 2 home games and then we go to Motown to face the Pistons. Wizards are gonna beat the 76ers so we gotta keep up in the standings. Also, the bucks won last night so now, we’re tied I think and we play them next. We can’t get too down on this lost though, we played pretty well considering we were down 11-0 in the beginning. No JO, Runi and Fred didn’t get started until after the first and we kinda battled uphill for a good part of the game but when we had the lead in the 4<SUP>th</SUP> we did pretty good at building onto that and had our big 7 pt lead, unfortunately we got called for a Def 3 Second , then we turned it over, Manu (idiot) hit a 3 with 2 sec on the shotclock, then Jack missed a 20 footer when he could have got in the lane or something but that was his lowest point because other than that I’d say he did okay although he was only 4-13. Peja had 16 pts Fred with 12 and Runi with 10. Glad to see Runi is shakin outta that funk. :)

Well, :cheers: to rebuilding a new and bigger win streak! :sunshine:

Okay, EDIT: I do admit I wanted to yell some things when Rick pulled Runi and Peja at with time running out. :maniac: :soundoff: ... we went from 5th in the East to 7th ... AAAHHHH!

indytoad
02-12-2006, 05:01 PM
No need to be so upset. The Spurs have been playing pretty well - there was absolutely no way we were going to win this game. The late lead was just fool's gold.

IndyToad
Cinco

317Kim
02-12-2006, 05:03 PM
They're on a 9 game ROAD win streak but we were on our own streak 4 straight at home. WE HAVE BEEN PLAYING WELL. WE DID PLAY PRETTY DARN WELL. FELL SHORT because of a few calls and subs. and then Manu the burrito de Mierda.

sweabs
02-12-2006, 05:05 PM
No moral victories...

indytoad
02-12-2006, 05:07 PM
No moral victories...

Very true, but it's not really an upsetting loss either. The Spurs are better than us even when we're at full strength. So it's not like we're going backwards or anything.

Well, probably not.

IndyToad
Leave us

317Kim
02-12-2006, 05:08 PM
We dont know that yet, we've never played the Spurs with Peja and JO.

Ant
02-12-2006, 10:47 PM
and then Manu the burrito de Mierda.

:lmao: tan chistosa