PDA

View Full Version : NBA Tickets for only $2

Bball
02-11-2006, 03:49 PM
You mean there is a savings for buying a package of games in Mav land?

-Bball

Frank Slade
02-11-2006, 03:50 PM
:eyebrow: Cuban's the man.. he certainly bought the right team, he is a Maverick himself

I bet David Stern just loves that....;)

Shade
02-11-2006, 04:06 PM
That's amazing.

Jon Theodore
02-11-2006, 04:10 PM
It's official, I finally have a team besides the Pacers to like. I've ALWAYS been a fan of Nowitzki and Terry (even during his atlanta days)

Get some REAL fans in the building...if they are spending 2 dollars on tickets, they are obviously buying refreshments/food.

Cuban is a mastermind.

efx
02-11-2006, 04:17 PM
Cuban loves basketball as a owner and it shows. Mad props.

NorCal_Pacerfan
02-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Definitely sweet. Nice going Cuban.

Roaming Gnome
02-11-2006, 04:41 PM
Now, hopefully some of these other greedy *** owners will take heed!

Bball
02-11-2006, 04:54 PM
Again I ask...
Fans get a discount by buying ticket packages?

I believe in Pacerland that all ticket packages cost you exactly what it would cost you to buy the games individually at the box office. The only benefit is getting your same tix/seat and first in line for playoff tix.

-Bball

grace
02-11-2006, 05:03 PM
Sure it will be nice next year but it won't be long until he's increasing season tickets 52% to make up the difference.

denyfizle
02-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Great job Cubes! I hope the Pacers do this too. After all, we've been the most loyal fans despite all that's happened. I still have my renewal form for next year's season tickets and I'm really thinking twice on renewing. The prices went up and the team- despite the recent resurgence- isn't as appealing as it was in the beginning of the season. I really don't know. Mad respect for Cubes for doing this. That's how you take care of your fans!!!

denyfizle
02-11-2006, 05:44 PM
Again I ask...
Fans get a discount by buying ticket packages?

I believe in Pacerland that all ticket packages cost you exactly what it would cost you to buy the games individually at the box office. The only benefit is getting your same tix/seat and first in line for playoff tix.

-Bball

yea man, Pacers ticket packages and marketing sucks!!! They hide seats too. I just hate how they run things as much as I love the Pacers. You don't really get a discount and they really aren't helpful most of the time either. I just hate it.

Anthem
02-11-2006, 05:45 PM
The funny thing?

He'll still put plenty of money into his pocket.

Anthem
02-11-2006, 05:45 PM
I would bet a naked picture of myself that he doesnt take that route.
No bet. I'd hate to win.

Moses
02-11-2006, 07:48 PM
The money they don't spend on the tickets is most likely going to refreshments and food. Pretty smart guy, If the tickets were 2 dollars around here, I'd go to alot more Hawks games.

Pig Nash
02-11-2006, 08:35 PM
Fine, I wont show you the pics :-p

I don't know which is scarier: that you want to show Anthem your naked pics, or that you seem to already have them. :shudder:

Unclebuck
02-11-2006, 08:39 PM
I spoke with my season ticket person yesterday and learned the Pacers have revamped the sales department. I have a new person who was really helpful. Not sure that means anything.

Bball, there is a discount for being a season ticket holder. Tickets are more for non season ticketholders.

Kegboy
02-11-2006, 08:48 PM
I dont see Cuban doing that.

As a matter of fact, I am confident that he wouldnt/wont. Dan Snyder or Jerry Jones, I could see it. But not Cuban

I would bet a naked picture of myself that he doesnt take that route.

Hey, stop trying to flirt with her! I don't want my sister becoming Girl R.

I knew this was gonna happen ever since you asked if she was married. :shakehead

Pig Nash
02-11-2006, 08:49 PM
By my count, she'd only be Girl L, don't make fun of him like that. :flirt: