PDA

View Full Version : Ron Artest: A Modern Confucius?

denyfizle
02-11-2006, 03:58 PM
"Yo, I'm Ron Artest and I aint no Kobe,
My game's on higher level, like Obi Wan Kenobi.
No wait, I aint no white dude in a robey..."

wow, which part of QB did RonRon learn his rhymes from? definitely not 'round Nasir's block. as much as RonRon brags he's from the "ghetto", dis b sum lame a$$ corny "ghetto" *****! :laugh:

Jermaniac
02-11-2006, 04:44 PM
On punching fans: "Jermaine got a really, really professional hit in there ... Mine was more amateur."

LMFAO

grace
02-11-2006, 05:17 PM
Like most things lately I couldn't make myself read more than one paragraph. I got as far as the nicotine patch analogy and I just couldn't take it any more.

I've got an analogy for you Ron. It's like when someone is mentally ill and he refuses to go to therapy or take his meds. He ends up saying stupid :censored: like this:

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/postgame_060209.html

I'll let people talk. I haven't had a meltdown in a few years. I got suspended, but that wasn't my fault. Somebody started trouble with me. I asked to be traded, but a lot of people ask to be traded. I regret the way I did it. I don't regret being here.

Dude, while I might have gone up into the stands to confront the dope it's still considered a meltdown. Yes, it is your fault you got suspended. The length of your suspension isn't all your fault. Well, I guess it is because if you weren't such a psycho you might not have been gone for the season.

Sorry if this got off the topic. I'll go take my meds now. :goodnight

PacerMan
02-11-2006, 07:34 PM
Ron Artest: A Confused Idiot?

PCC87
02-11-2006, 09:44 PM
WOW I am glad we have Peja that guy is a NUT!

MagicRat
02-11-2006, 10:28 PM
Ronfucius.......

http://home.comcast.net/~magic_rat/ronfucius.jpg

Pig Nash
02-11-2006, 10:33 PM
We can always count on you MagicRat, you are truly magic, a magic magic rat.

Slick Pinkham
02-11-2006, 10:34 PM
nice, MagicRat!

:lol2:

317Kim
02-11-2006, 11:09 PM
:lmao: Once a moRon always a moRon.

His little rap verse was priceless. "..robey.."