PDA

View Full Version : How much...

Mr. Pink
02-10-2006, 12:47 AM
How much will Davis and J-Rich combine to score for?

Davis is a freakin tough match up for us and Jason has been on a tear averaging around 28 points.

These are our only two main concerns, I think, for tomorrow.

Anthem
02-10-2006, 01:38 AM
30-35 is in the lead? We think those guys will only score 15 each?

sweabs
02-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Baron is really the guy to watch out for. You can't allow him to penetrate into the lane and kick it out for open looks on the perimeter. I'm just not sure if AJ can keep up with him, as he often times has difficulty (along with anyone else for that matter) with quick PG's. We always have...

As for Richardson, I think that Jackson will play him well. Jason is usually taller and quicker than his matchup, but I think Jackson fairs well with him in both respects.

The key to both of those guys (Baron, and J-Rich) is to force them into falling in love with their jump shot. Let them take 3-pointers beyond the arc. Sometimes their entire team falls in love with the 3-point shot, when in reality, they aren't a great 3-point shooting team. It's when Baron and J-Rich start penetrating when our team can have some trouble. I don't want them to get our bigs into early foul trouble.

The one thing that I will give Jackson credit for, is how he is seemingly not too injury-prone. He's a warrior, and really doesn't complain at all about injuries and such.

Mr. Pink
02-10-2006, 02:59 AM
I kinda expect foul trouble from our big guys tomorrow night. I can't see AJ keepin Davis in front of him, and Pollard, Foster, and DH, are gonna have try and keep him out.

Jackson will be able to keep J-Rich in front of him some of the time, but J-Rich is kinda quick. I think it'll be interesting.

larry
02-10-2006, 03:57 AM
many experts like bucher doubted us even b4 the season due 2 poor pg defense. i think aj & saras r gonna do a good job. then again i get 2 high & 2 low, and the pacers r a rollercoaster. davis has a tuff nite, jason gets his, but not enuff 2 offset another balanced pacer effort. 4 in a row!

sweabs
02-10-2006, 11:32 PM
The key to both of those guys (Baron, and J-Rich) is to force them into falling in love with their jump shot. Let them take 3-pointers beyond the arc. Sometimes their entire team falls in love with the 3-point shot, when in reality, they aren't a great 3-point shooting team. It's when Baron and J-Rich start penetrating when our team can have some trouble. I don't want them to get our bigs into early foul trouble.

Awwwwwright. Someone get this guy a job.

:D

GSW = 7-27 beyond the arc.

piksi
02-10-2006, 11:37 PM
How much will Davis and J-Rich combine to score for?

not enough ;)