PDA

View Full Version : I wonder how Rick feels now...

Roy Munson
02-09-2006, 11:00 AM
After four games of coaching the "New Pacers", I wonder how Rick feels.

He doesn't have the weight of any Ron Artest issues hovering over him. He doesn't have to consider how Ron will feel or react whenever he says something. He's watching his team move and share the ball, and most importantly, they are winning.

Peja seems like an easy player to coach. It would seem to me that Rick's job has become more fun since the trade. The team seems relaxed and happy. I expect that this trade will be looked on as a great move.

Too bad it didn't happen sooner.

McKeyFan
02-09-2006, 12:52 PM
The question is . . . will it continue to be just as "easy" when JO and Tinsley return? Or will similar complications re-emerge?

fwpacerfan
02-09-2006, 01:14 PM
The question is . . . will it continue to be just as "easy" when JO and Tinsley return? Or will similar complications re-emerge?

If they do then I say a change of scenery is needed for the players. I have my own theory about the cause of friction over the years and it had more to do than just Ron Artest. If this team continues to play well and reverts to old ways and issues of chemistry emerge after these two return then I'll have my answer and hopefully Bird and Walsh will too.

Old as Dirt
02-09-2006, 01:44 PM
If those 2 do cause the team to go back they way they were, If Rick don't do anything I think Larry will have them up stairs and jack them up. Larry does minch words says what he thinks. Just my thoughts