PDA

View Full Version : OT - Chuck Norris on Best Damn Sports Show Period!

Shade
02-08-2006, 10:49 PM
Coming up next! :lol2: :plot: :woot2:

Shade
02-08-2006, 11:00 PM
They're going to go over the list of Chuck Norris facts! :rotflmao:

Kstat
02-08-2006, 11:02 PM
what's with the obsesson over chuck norris?

Shade
02-08-2006, 11:08 PM
Chuck actually read ten of the facts, and he said his favorite is:

"They wanted to put Chuck Norris' face on Mt. Rushmore, but the gravel was not hard enough for his beard."

Man, that was great. :rotflmao:

If anyone taped that, PLEASE send me a copy. :pray:

indytoad
02-08-2006, 11:11 PM
Hah! He just did his own.

Classic.

IndyToad
Feisty all day

SoupIsGood
02-08-2006, 11:30 PM
Chuck missed the memo, those jokes got run into the groud about a week ago....

Shade
02-08-2006, 11:35 PM

*shields self from inevitable roundhouse kick to SIG's groin*

indytoad
02-08-2006, 11:51 PM

A good number of them are duplicated from the random Vin Diesel facts...which have been around for quite a while.

At least he didn't make an all your base joke.

IndyToad
I recognize her hairy knuckes

scar
02-09-2006, 01:32 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/bestdamn

It was very easy to find...

CableKC
02-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Perfect time to bring this up for Shade and Moses....if you haven't seen it yet:

http://www.devilducky.com/media/41136/

CableKC
02-09-2006, 02:20 PM
God...I was ROFL when I watched that.

Moses
02-09-2006, 04:07 PM
Perfect time to bring this up for Shade and Moses....if you haven't seen it yet:

http://www.devilducky.com/media/41136/
I saw that a while back when it was on because somebody PM'd me about it. It's a pretty funny video.

Moses
02-09-2006, 04:11 PM
He's taught thousands of young kids martial arts?

God help us. Thats going to be the next generation of phenomenal athletes.

Evan_The_Dude
02-09-2006, 04:45 PM

Somebody needs to answer this PLEASE! I really want to know. Everywhere I go... CHUCK NORRIS! CHUCK NORRIS! ROUNDHOUSE KICK CHUCK NORRIS OMFG!!!!1111ONEELEVEN!!!

Moses
02-09-2006, 04:53 PM
A man once walked up to Chuck Norris and said he wasn't anything special. Chuck Norris just glared at the man and his Kidneys instantly liquified.

That should give you something to think about. He's only the biggest hardass on the earth.

The real scoop is just that it's so goofy to imagine Chuck Norris being so tough and crazy. Just take a look at the guy and he is the perfect guy to make into a hardass. It's just funny thinking about Chuck Norris running around and doing everything these crazy jokes say...but they almost all originated from Vin Diesel jokes which were popular a year ago.

Evan_The_Dude
02-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Yeah? But why Chuck Norris? Why not Michael Jackson, or Oprah or somebody more original like that? Mike Tyson? Now that one I see coming...

Shade
02-09-2006, 05:16 PM
Yeah? But why Chuck Norris? Why not Michael Jackson, or Oprah or somebody more original like that? Mike Tyson? Now that one I see coming...

How are those people MORE original than Chuck f#cking Norris? :hmm: :soapbox:

Besides, all of the aforementioned do a pretty damn good job of making themselves targets wih the idiotic things they do.

Shade
02-09-2006, 05:17 PM

You may want to check your imagination. I think it's broken.

Mr. Pink
02-09-2006, 05:23 PM
I wish they would make some of these things up for McGyver or however you spell. I'm sure those could be pretty funny.

Moses
02-09-2006, 05:25 PM
I wish they would make some of these things up for McGyver or however you spell. I'm sure those could be pretty funny.
Some other candidates would be Keanu Reeves and Bob Saget. Why? Just because.

Shade
02-09-2006, 05:37 PM

They used MacGyver in a couple of the Chuck Norris ones I've seen.

02-09-2006, 06:03 PM
Anybody knows what Bruce Lees next move here is? :D

http://www.bruceleereview.co.uk/cc_images/waylobby4.jpg

Fireball Kid
02-09-2006, 06:23 PM
I wonder how Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee would do in a Mixed Martial Arts fight?

02-09-2006, 07:13 PM
I wonder how Chuck Norris or Bruce Lee would do in a Mixed Martial Arts fight?

What do u mean? Like UFC? I dont know about chuck norris, but Bruce Lee is BRUCE LEE... He loved live fights and sometimes did it just to test his skills against various martial sports, tournaments, opponents.
The UFC still has some limitations to it, even though they refer to it as "ultimate fighting". There are still rules that say you can't do this or that. But I think as a test of your skills, Bruce would like it. Read down here...

http://www.allbrucelee.com/article/training_with.htm

What does this has to do with basketball anyways? :D

indytoad
02-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Chuck Norris became a huge hit when Leno or whoever had that damn Walker bar he used to pull during his late night talk show.

Conan O'Brien, actually. I loved that thing.

I had a friend who was a huge fan of the show back when it was still new. It was so corny...

IndyToad
The door locks from the inside

Fireball Kid
02-09-2006, 08:10 PM
What do u mean? Like UFC? I dont know about chuck norris, but Bruce Lee is BRUCE LEE... He loved live fights and sometimes did it just to test his skills against various martial sports, tournaments, opponents.
The UFC still has some limitations to it, even though they refer to it as "ultimate fighting". There are still rules that say you can't do this or that. But I think as a test of your skills, Bruce would like it. Read down here...

http://www.allbrucelee.com/article/training_with.htm

What does this has to do with basketball anyways? :D

I'd rather see Bruce Lee fight in PRIDE than UFC. Better competition. They had a guy that was on BDSSP called Mauricio "Shogun" Rua who won the 2005 PRIDE Grand Prix Middleweight Tournament and in my opinion, he is the best MMA light heavyweight fighter in the world. He could be the PRIDE Middleweight champion if he wanted to, but the title belongs to his teammate, Wanderlei "The Axe Murderer" Silva. There both from Brazil I think. Shogun's training background consists of Muay-Thai/Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. If there was anyone I would like to see Bruce Lee(if he was still alive) or Chuck Norris fight, it would definitely be him.