PDA

View Full Version : Rick Carlisle will never coach a team to a championship

Jermaniac
02-08-2006, 09:09 PM
This guy has no killer instinct a championship coach should have. He will never win a ring as a coach in his life. We had a 18 point lead tonight and he took out our hotest player with 5 damn minutes left in the first and we slowly started losing the damn lead. He should have kept riding the damn starters until they couldnt play no more. No excuse as to why he took Peja out. This guy is a idiot, I cant wait till this curse of a coach is gone from our team. There is way too many games to count how many times we lost a damn double digit lead because of his stupidity. If we lose this game I will not be suprised at all. Way to go Ricky.

Rick Carlisle - Jeff Fisher of the NBA

indytoad
02-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Indiana pro teams are cursed from the get-go, so it hardly matters who the coach is.

IndyToad
Safety dancing

Moses
02-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Maybe..if... we don't say anything..the thread will go away.

Jermaniac
02-08-2006, 09:30 PM
This thread will go away but Ricky's retarded coaching wont.

skyfire
02-08-2006, 09:34 PM
brilliant idea, run the starters until they go cold, foul out, get exhausted or get injured and then close the game out with your stone cold 2nd unit. you should be coach!

Jermaniac
02-08-2006, 09:40 PM
5-6 10 points, 5 minutes left in the first. Lets go out Peja you are playing too good and I dont like that ****. You dont ever want to have a nice 20 point victory those are not alright in my book. Anthony Johnson is God, Jamaal Tinsley and Sarunas are scum. Michael Curry > MJ.

NorCal_Pacerfan
02-08-2006, 09:46 PM
It's mostly a waste responding to a thread like this.

But I'd pay big bucks to watch you coach a NBA team. (just not the Pacers, thank you). Your ego reflects your immaturity.

Jermaniac
02-08-2006, 09:49 PM
Have fun with that

skyfire
02-08-2006, 10:01 PM
what do you know, the pacers are up 20+ in the 4th quarter. Peja, despite Rick taking him out of the game, is still shooting 60% from the field.

you should make garbage threads like this for every game...</sarcasm>

Jermaniac
02-08-2006, 10:03 PM
My threads > Your life. What you know?

Up 20 because Peja hasnt gone out since half time, yup I was right.

skyfire
02-08-2006, 10:08 PM
Peja was only able to play most of the 2nd half because he got a break early in the 1st half. If he had played Peja until he dropped, then we'd be losing the lead now, instead of dropping a few points in the 2nd 1/4...

Every contention you've made in this thread has been proven false.

Hopefully the title of the thead will eventually come true aswell...

Anthem
02-08-2006, 10:24 PM
What you know?
Not grammar, I'm guessing.

Jermaniac
02-08-2006, 10:26 PM
Sue me.

bulldog
02-08-2006, 10:30 PM
You will often notice NBA coaches making strange substitutions, taking out guys who are hot and putting in guys who are cold. That's because with games almost every single day, NBA players enjoy consistency. You save real coaching, matchups, and substitutions for the playoffs, but during the regular season, you just try to let guys get into a rythym. That's why Sarunas doesn't start, Peja goes out at the end of the first, etc.
Now, its tough to establish a rythym when guys are getting hurt every other day and trades are being made, but you gotta start sometime.

Roy Munson
02-08-2006, 10:33 PM

Carlisle is in the VERY top tier of NBA coaches. If his coaching is "retarded" then I love "retarded" coaching.

Mordecaii
02-08-2006, 10:36 PM
It's pretty sad when you have to resort to insults to back up your posts... No offense Jermaniac, but the forum would be a better place without any of your posts in this thread.

denyfizle
02-08-2006, 10:36 PM
erm dude, we won by a mile! save the hate when we get blown out. :boomer:

Jermaniac
02-08-2006, 10:38 PM
erm dude, we won by a mile! save the hate when we get blown out. :boomer:I have seen us lose 15 point leads way too many times, this game started to look like one of those times.

denyfizle
02-08-2006, 10:43 PM
I have seen us lose 15 point leads way too many times, this game started to look like one of those times.

true. i am not a big RC fan either. but at least i give him props for being able to adjust our offense into a run and gun one these past few games and being able to squeeze in Peja effectively as quick as it's been. what i want to see- and mean when i said save your angst- is how Rick will coach this team once JT & JO are back. you might not want to run out of it before then.

Eindar
02-08-2006, 11:06 PM
Why the huge chip on your shoulder? This sounds like sour grapes over another blowout win without our "MVP" on the floor. The personal attacks and attitude weren't warranted as well. Are you trying to usurp Jon Theodore's title as most pessimistic poster on the boards?

Pacers#1Fan
02-08-2006, 11:14 PM
I may not agree with Jermaniac but I definitely understand where he is coming from. This team is notorious for blowing double digit leads. A lot of it could be contributed to the way Rick subs but that isn't all of it. At home games I think it is partially the fans fault. We get to relax and quiet. Part of it is the players get to relaxed and lose almost all intensity. It's not all Rick but he is the biggest part of it. Tonight, however, I think he made good decisions regarding the substitutions. We were starting to get in foul trouble and needed a couple sparks off the bench and that is what we got. Hey, we won, it's all good.

indytoad
02-08-2006, 11:20 PM
Why the huge chip on your shoulder? This sounds like sour grapes over another blowout win without our "MVP" on the floor. The personal attacks and attitude weren't warranted as well. Are you trying to usurp Jon Theodore's title as most pessimistic poster on the boards?

C'mon. For the love of frijoles, what do I have to do? Sheesh.

IndyToad
Make like a fish

Fireball Kid
02-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Jermaniac, I would like to introduce you to my friend named Happy. Happy, this is Jermaniac. Say hello.:wave:

Unclebuck
02-08-2006, 11:25 PM
This guy has no killer instinct a championship coach should have. He will never win a ring as a coach in his life. We had a 18 point lead tonight and he took out our hotest player with 5 damn minutes left in the first and we slowly started losing the damn lead. He should have kept riding the damn starters until they couldnt play no more. No excuse as to why he took Peja out. This guy is a idiot, I cant wait till this curse of a coach is gone from our team. There is way too many games to count how many times we lost a damn double digit lead because of his stupidity. If we lose this game I will not be suprised at all. Way to go Ricky.

Rick Carlisle - Jeff Fisher of the NBA

You really have no clue do you

Suaveness
02-08-2006, 11:28 PM
I feel stupid for having read a word in this thread (though lately, I've been feeling stupid anyway)

microwave_oven
02-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Sue me.

:3deadhorse: :banhim:

ChicagoJ
02-09-2006, 12:03 AM
I'd like to pretend this thread doesn't exist.

Kegboy
02-09-2006, 12:07 AM
:blush:

:console:

PacerMan
02-09-2006, 12:18 AM

What would we have to do to make your re... uh.... "challenged" opinions go away?

MagicRat
02-09-2006, 12:19 AM
C'mon. For the love of frijoles, what do I have to do? Sheesh.

IndyToad
Make like a fish

I wouldn't take it so hard. He must have you on ignore........:-p

Jermaniac
02-09-2006, 12:30 AM
You really have no clue do youI have lots of clue, just because I dont kiss Rick's *** like you do and pray to him before I go to sleep doesnt mean I have no clue.

Jermaniac
02-09-2006, 12:31 AM
Jermaniac, I would like to introduce you to my friend named Happy. Happy, this is Jermaniac. Say hello.:wave:I'm very happy for the players of this team. I will never be sad after a Pacers loss, but doesnt mean I have to like Ricky.

:3deadhorse: :banhim:
For what? If Toad can call the Pacers players worthless masses of crap during a 30 point blow out and not get banned. Then I shouldnt be banned for bashing Ricky.

Bball
02-09-2006, 12:55 AM
I'm very happy for the players of this team. I will never be sad after a Pacers loss, but doesnt mean I have to like Ricky.

For what? If Toad can call the Pacers players worthless masses of crap during a 30 point blow out and not get banned. Then I shouldnt be banned for bashing Ricky.

I suppose if you are going to bash Rick, then doing it after a 30 point win, and the 3rd win in 3 games, and including a win against the defending champion Detroit Pistons then you can't be accused of piling on.

But I tell you, Sherman, it's a tough row to hoe tonight.

-BBall

Kstat
02-09-2006, 01:01 AM
I suppose if you are going to bash Rick, then doing it after a 30 point win, and the 3rd win in 3 games, and including a win against the defending champion Detroit Pistons then you can't be accused of piling on.

-BBall

You do realize I'm not the one that said that......

Bball
02-09-2006, 01:08 AM
You do realize I'm not the one that said that......

...Details....Details... Details....

-BBall

Fireball Kid
02-09-2006, 01:13 AM
I'm very happy for the players of this team. I will never be sad after a Pacers loss, but doesnt mean I have to like Ricky.
Do you give Rick credit for anything?

Los Angeles
02-09-2006, 01:20 AM
Funny, people said this crap about Larry Brown for YEARS.

Slick Pinkham
02-09-2006, 01:45 AM
Reading this thread too carefully drops your IQ.

Read it a hundred times and you might give Jermainiac a run for his money.

Shack80
02-09-2006, 04:33 AM
Every time I read a thread or post by Jermaniac I lose brain cells. Stop the madness!

Bball
02-09-2006, 05:49 AM
Every time I read a thread or post by Jermaniac I lose brain cells. Stop the madness!

I always feel smarter when I read one of Jermaniac's posts....

-Bball

stipo
02-09-2006, 09:52 AM
I always feel smarter when I read one of Jermaniac's posts....

-Bball

:applaud:

indygeezer
02-09-2006, 01:26 PM
While I have NEVER EVER put a poster on IGNORE, there are certain people I jsut skim over or skip entirely. It's understandable that you might not like a certain coach/player but the rant it getting really REALLY tiresome. It's getting close to "SKIP ENTIRELY" time. Now my posts may not be the most inspiring or thought provoking, but good gosh man, GIVE IT A REST!!