PDA

View Full Version : Al Harrington to the Bulls for Ben Gordon?

Pacers#1Fan
02-07-2006, 02:39 PM
Al is a FA at the end of this season

travmil
There has to be more involved than that. That's a TERRIBLE trade for Chicago.

Shade
Salaries don't match, and that would be a terrible trade for Chicago.

Fireball Kid
02-07-2006, 02:45 PM
Oh no, not another one of these radio sources?!?!:disturbed

Slick Pinkham
02-07-2006, 02:46 PM
The Bulls have a dilemma in a backcourt where the best 3 players are

6'3" Gordon
6'3" Hinrich
6'1" Duhon

All have trouble defending SGs with size, and yet the Bulls offense shuts down when there aren't two of these guys on the court together.

They need to trade somebody, but they should be able to get more than a rental of Al for Gordon, or for Hinrich for that matter.

Shade
02-07-2006, 03:07 PM
Freddie for Ben? Don't know that I would do it, but I can definitely see Bird being interested.

Slick Pinkham
02-07-2006, 03:15 PM
Freddie for Ben? Don't know that I would do it, but I can definitely see Bird being interested.

Doesn't help chicago with size.

Jackson + Harrison for Gordon + Sweetney works.

Not sure I like it, but maybe it's close to equitable. Harrison's good past 3 games make me say no...

CableKC
02-07-2006, 03:20 PM
After watching that Pacer/Bulls game where he just missed by a milli-second FG shot.....Gordon reminds me of a Mini-Me version of Iverson that can't defend. He can hit shots all around the court...wants to take that last shot and is as quick as rabbit.

Anthem
02-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Not sure I like it, but maybe it's close to equitable. Harrison's good past 3 games make me say no...
Yeah, that's an easy "no" for me. Ben Gordon's the better offensive player, no doubt, but Fred's no slouch. Plus he doesn't complain about minutes or touches and is a great 1-on-1 defender. Plus, he's gonna be cheaper.

And I'll take Harrison over Sweetney any day.

grace
02-07-2006, 04:12 PM
Well considering Gordon is the best player the Bulls have it makes perfect sense for them to trade him. :rolleyes:

Putting my curse on the Bulls is working quite well. They're sure to come back from their road trip 0-7. :pissed: