PDA

View Full Version : Ever have one of those days!

pacercoltfan
02-07-2006, 01:39 PM
Where you just feel like you can go off on just about anyone! Some of those days, you just wake up like that. Or there are the days where you wake up in a good mood, then it drastically changes thru out the day!

Sometimes I have those days, and have been known to go off on the cat (not physically, just verbally ;) )! :mad: :soundoff:

sweabs
02-07-2006, 02:11 PM
Is it that time of month?

;)

:zip:

Shade
02-07-2006, 02:12 PM
I wake up every day in a good mood. I rarely go to bed in a good mood. =/

pacercoltfan
02-07-2006, 02:25 PM
Is it that time of month?

;)

:zip:
Don't make me :mad:

:D Just kidding! :lmao: Actually, I was supposed to have this week off, then my boss called me this morning saying that I had to come back to work tomorrow!

So instead of being able to enjoy this week off, I have to go to work! I can't wait until Friday now! :D

pacers31tc
02-07-2006, 05:11 PM
When I read your first entry that's the first thing I thought... WORK. That's the thing that makes you want to go off on everybody. Work sucks. I just hope for you that the time there goes quickly!

pacercoltfan
02-07-2006, 05:40 PM
^ I've been there for 10 years. :yikes: For the most part, I like my job. I just hate when they keep changing things to "make it better"! :rolleyes: :mad:

I'm generally a shy, quiet type of person. The pay is pretty good and I like getting off work in the afternoon. Then you still have the rest of the day to do whatever.