PDA

View Full Version : The REAL Reason the Pacers aren't doing good

FiestyFosterFanatic
02-03-2006, 05:57 PM
I'll tell you why. Remember those God is a Pacers Fan commercials? I think that is the real reason why we have been sucking the past 2 years. He really wasn't a Pacer fan, and now we got bad karma.

rexnom
02-03-2006, 06:00 PM
I'll tell you why. Remember those God is a Pacers Fan commercials? I think that is the real reason why we have been sucking the past 2 years. He really wasn't a Pacer fan, and now we got bad karma.

I'm telling you, we need to make a list of all these things and cross them off one by one.

DG-33
02-03-2006, 06:04 PM
The REAL REAL Reason the Pacers Aren't Doing Good: They've lost more players to injury and suspension the last 2 years then probably any team in league history.

waxman
02-03-2006, 06:06 PM
Every team in the league had their versions of those commercials.

Slick Pinkham
02-03-2006, 06:09 PM
Because they got fed up with Ron Artest carving ads into his hair, starting fights in practice, being a jerk, and refusing to take help for his anger issues. They told him to please shape up once and for all, he got pissed and demanded a trade.

Oh, and he's a good player.

And it took a month and a half to end the nightmare.

And lots of good players are seemingly hurt all the freakin' time.

That sums it up, I think.

naptownmenace
02-03-2006, 06:15 PM
:laugh:
That's so funny because when I was at the game on Weds, after Jack was injured, I turned to my wife and said, "God is definitely not a Pacers fan."

Here's another theory - Natural Selection.

The 4 most memorable players from the brawl were all removed from playing action against the Lakers - Artest, JO, Jack, and Tinsley (and his dustpan). One by wackiness, the three others by injury. A coincidence? Perhaps. Then again it might be a "survival of the fittest" situation. Only the strong (mentally) will survive.

If the Pacers go on a run with Fred, Peja, Foster, and Granger leading the way it will say a lot about who was behind the chemistry problems on the floor for the Pacers at the start of the season.

:hmm:

Raskolnikov
02-03-2006, 06:18 PM
Maybe it was because there isn't a God?

:zip:

Shade
02-03-2006, 06:21 PM
I blame rising gas prices.

FrenchConnection
02-03-2006, 06:25 PM

I know. Once during a LP free preview I saw that God is was also a Warriors' fan. Make of that that what you will...

Harmonica
02-03-2006, 06:25 PM
Yeah, we needed a new thread for this.

Jaydawg2270
02-03-2006, 06:38 PM
Maybe god and stern work together

denyfizle
02-03-2006, 07:19 PM

yeah, it was FSN who ran those commercials

denyfizle
02-03-2006, 07:19 PM
God is a Hawks fan!!! Blessed are the poor and the meek shall inherit the earth.

grace
02-04-2006, 02:53 AM
First of all where is the grammar police? Shouldn't it be "doing well"?

As for the answer to the original question Anthem blamed me. http://www.pacersdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18462