PDA

View Full Version : Proposal with NY

indygeezer
02-03-2006, 07:40 AM
Out.......SJax, AJ, and Scott P

In.........Antonio Davis

Why? Back up big man but seriously depletes the gaurd corps (which may NOT be a bad thing)......AND gives us AD's 16Mil expiring contract.

Why would New York.......because they need decent bodies, any decent bodies and SP's is an expiring too so they still get some relief.

But realistically,???????????????????????

themind
02-08-2006, 05:37 PM
I see why New York might accept this, but in my oppinion Davis at this moment isn't worth more than Pollard... And giving up one of our leaders (you like it or not Sjax is) for a decent backup center (we have 2 already) is... :rolleyes: unacceptable ;)

I know that Davis is a very popular ex-pacer, but is he worth "half" of the team?

penn13
02-08-2006, 05:43 PM
I see why New York might accept this, but in my oppinion Davis at this moment isn't worth more than Pollard... And giving up one of our leaders (you like it or not Sjax is) for a decent backup center (we have 2 already) is... unacceptable

I know that Davis is a very popular ex-pacer, but is he worth "half" of the team?

News Flash!!
NY traded AD LAST WEEK.

Swingman
02-09-2006, 04:36 PM
Even if they still had AD, why would we give up Jax and AJ for free? Pollard for Davis would be a fair trade by itself.

18to88
02-09-2006, 08:15 PM
Out.......SJax, AJ, and Scott P

In.........Antonio Davis

Why? Back up big man but seriously depletes the gaurd corps (which may NOT be a bad thing)......AND gives us AD's 16Mil expiring contract.

Why would New York.......because they need decent bodies, any decent bodies and SP's is an expiring too so they still get some relief.

But realistically,???????????????????????

This has to be the worst trade I've seen in a long time. You honestly think they'd give up that much for Antonio Davis? Look what happened they gave up Jalen Rose and a draft pick. Jack, AJ, and Pollard are worth a lot more than that. Seriously though, just because YOU hate a player, doesn't mean they are looking to trade him.

BoomBaby31
02-14-2006, 07:58 PM
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no way Jax, AJ, and Scott P.. Maybe just Scott P. Do you think the kings accept returns? I'd like a refund on Scot P and get back Brad Miller lol