PDA

View Full Version : NBA TV airing the radio broadcast of Wilt's 100-point game...

Kstat
02-02-2006, 07:07 PM
The radio broadcast.

Wilt's only at 81 right now..... 7 minutes left. East your heart out Kobe :tongue:

Wish I had seen this earlier, I'd have made a shot chart.

Kstat
02-02-2006, 07:21 PM
It should be noted that Chamberlain isn't just dropping the ball in over people's heads- his recent baskets have been fadaways and 12-footers off the glass. Wilt's only dunks so far have been off of fast breaks.

GO!!!!!
02-02-2006, 07:45 PM
I miss the big man...

I still remember a story I read a few years back

He was at a basketball convention and talking to a salesman and a small crowd gathered, Ol Wilt said he was a magician and no one believed him, so he did this magic trick that shocked everyone, he said to the gathering crowd, I bet you I can turn this twenty dollar bill in to a hundred dollars, everyone was in awe, no way they all said, so Wilt grasped a pen and autographed the note and it immediately went on sale for 100 dollars, now that’s Magic...

RIP Big W

Shade
02-02-2006, 07:48 PM
I miss the big man...

I still remember a story I read a few years back

He was at a basketball convention and talking to a salesman and a small crowd gathered, Ol Wilt said he was a magician and no one believed him, so he did this magic trick that shocked everyone, he said to the gathering crowd, I bet you I can turn this twenty dollar bill in to a hundred dollars, everyone was in awe, no way they all said, so Wilt grasped a pen and autographed the note and it immediately went on sale for 100 dollars, now thatís Magic...

RIP Big W

That's great. :laugh:

N8R
02-02-2006, 08:12 PM
That is awesome. Too bad there were no camera crews in the building. That would have been a great game to see.